I just realized i could be banned.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But if it's about something beneficial, why not? It's not like you're promoting incest. If your blog entry promotes healthy coping, or merely describing how coping could be done after the disastrous event of life, i don't see why not...just my opinion... :) In my life i have two friends who have been abused by their own blodd and they have a life of suffer, I really feel for them... so, it's something that could happen, although it shouldn't...so, when it happens perhaps it'd be great if they are some great contibutors like you who could give advices or tips about how to lead a healthy life after that kind of mischief...

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
created blog about children and adults coping with childhood sexual abuse and incest
"The physical and emotional scares they receive" Scares or scars? There is nothing sexual or exploitative in your post, I wouldn't think there is a problem with it.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I believe you can move your blog to Wordpress or Blogger or similar. Just put a link to an intermediary site here, where you store many other links. Like if you have a Livejournal, put up a new Livejournal about it, and the link to the new Livejournal on your first LJ page. Then first LJ page can serve as a link index,which you can refer to here.

I am having some headaches with my Myspace blog because they're all ages at Myspace and refuse to publish my press links because we sell mostly adult ebooks. The solution is to link to a Twittergroup page which contains our sales links.
It's a similar problem. Yes, the blogs here on-site must follow the rules. If you move it, we will come...

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have checked the blog entry and I can't see any reason why it goes against the Terms of Service.

Discussions which mention minors & incestuous happenings for the sake of educational discourse and to support / help people come to terms with such events are permitted. Those which sexualise these situations are not.

Hope that helps clear up the distinction that the Moderating Team use when considering such matters.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have checked the blog entry and I can't see any reason why it goes against the Terms of Service.

Discussions which mention minors & incestuous happenings for the sake of educational discourse and to support / help people come to terms with such events are permitted. Those which sexualise these situations are not.

Hope that helps clear up the distinction that the Moderating Team use when considering such matters.
You are so good with your words!!!!
May I grab your sausage just once????:cool:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares? If you get banned just reset your IP address and join under another name. Unless you're worried about your post history/reputation being lost or something.

Interesting...How many times have you done that?