I just realized i have basically never seen a penis in real life, other than my own.

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have any other males on the site had minimal exposure to penises like myself?

I never played sports in school. When i did have to change in a locker room i would never look at anyone else while they were changing. I have never been in a group shower in a locker room, or anywhere else.

Once when i was about 13 my dad got mad at me for playing video games late at night. he stormed into the room naked and i just barely caught a peek of his testicles. i remember this because they were freaking huge. Anyways, besides that i cant remember any situation where i can say i laid eyes upon a penis on an adult male. I've seen a naked baby or two running around on the beach but i don't think that counts.

Can anyone else share any experiences such as mine? I'm honestly not sure how I've managed to not see a penis on a live male adult when i am in fact one myself.

I have seen them but mostly cuz I [;ayed sports all my life and use the college showers with my best friend outside of that I don't usually see them nor can I say I seek them out haha.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are 25 years old but you've never seen an adult penis. Yet, you've got 63 dick pics in your gallery so you've got sort of an obsession with your own and of showing it off.

I find this totally and completely amazing. And thoroughly absurd.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You are 25 years old but you've never seen an adult penis. Yet, you've got 63 dick pics in your gallery so you've got sort of an obsession with your own and of showing it off.

Look out, bud. Liable to get head slapped for that, sure I would. :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
. . . . I'm honestly not sure how I've managed to not see a penis on a live male adult when i am in fact one myself.

Seriously dude, have you never sneaked a peek at a urinal? Don't know where you are in CA, but as a recent refugee from the Left Coast, I can highly recommend Black's Beach north of San Diego/La Jolla. You'll see plenty there, and I'm sure they'll be happy to see yours too. Or check out other nude beaches all up and down the coast.

And despite what my bud Nick said, I think your obsession, if you have one, is just fine. It is a very nice penis, and if you only have one to look at, you could do worse. :cool:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try public toilets, guys peek at each other's dick all the time and it's "normal". The weirdest situation I've been in was when I was at the park one day and this guy decided to pee on a bush near me and when he turned I saw his dick.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try public toilets, guys peek at each other's dick all the time and it's "normal". The weirdest situation I've been in was when I was at the park one day and this guy decided to pee on a bush near me and when he turned I saw his dick.

You were sitting in a park and a guy came, whipped out his dick and just started peeing? Hope you were not on your lunch break ;)

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Haha i agree it is amazing and absurd.