I just realized i have basically never seen a penis in real life, other than my own.

bobby day

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry Mr Thick, but I dont get it...if your 100% straight why on earth would you want to see another dick? I'm pleased to be 100% gay and although I've seen a couple of pussys I really don't give a shit if I see another one ever again.

ubered

Experimental Member
Media
I don't see how you've managed it. I think it's kind of absurd... that it's possible to avoid seeing other men naked for so long... :confused:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't seen one live. I played sports early in high school but most guys were extreme homophobes (Went to an all-boys school at the time) so we showered with our bathing suits on.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't possibly count accurately but will estimate!

I grew up sharing bedrooms and bathrooms with three brothers and I doubt a day went by that I at least one of them naked. I'm talking until we started going to college. I'm the second. Plus my dad took us swimming at the YMCA a couple of times a week.

PE daily in middle school and high school. Showers required in middle school, routinely done in high school. That's got to be thirty a day, two hundred days a year. 30 a day X 180 days a year X six years = 32,400.

Four years of dorm life with gang showers. It was in a warm climate so I usually showered twice a day with at least acouple of other guys showering at the same time. 7 days a week X 2 X 36 weeks = 2016. Not to mention living in an "Animal House" type rental in the summers, one year with one roommate who didn't wear clothes indoors, skinnydipping at night at the beach, naked water fights and slip-n-slide in the dorm halls.

Thirty years of going to gyms at least four times a week and showering almost always showering, using the sauna or steam with at least four other guys. 52 week X 4 days a week X 4 guys X thirty years = 24.960.

--------

My situation is not unusual for someone of my generation and All I can say is times must have really changed!
Dave

Last edited:

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My situation is not unusual for someone of my generation and All I can say is times must have really changed!
Dave

I think you nailed it...I don't know what it is but there is some odd prudish nature going on. I remember showering naked in college and being looked at oddly. The gym I am currently going to must have stinky guys all over the place because I RARELY see guys showering...and those that do take their clothes in the shower. (Maybe its a YMCA thing...)

Is it a fear of snap judgement by others, "You looked at a penis and now you are gay."

Never-the-less...join a gym with a sauna. Problem solved. Come back and report.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't seen one live. I played sports early in high school but most guys were extreme homophobes (Went to an all-boys school at the time) so we showered with our bathing suits on.
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read...

brian908

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not me.. im 19 and i've seen plenty of my peers' dicks through highschool sports and at my current university gym, plus my roommate and i are naked around each other quite often. i mean, its not like we gawk and stare, its just one of those things that you get used to after awhile. not uncommon where im from..

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try public toilets, guys peek at each other's dick all the time and it's "normal". The weirdest situation I've been in was when I was at the park one day and this guy decided to pee on a bush near me and when he turned I saw his dick.

Geez, bud, there's one good suggestion. Or join a gym, and learn how great it is to breathe steam in the steam room. Or, what the hell - get on Craigslist & find someone who'll show you his for a look at yours. That shouldn't be a difficult deal to sell.

You've already got the pics for an ad . . . .

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

PE daily in middle school and high school. Showers required in middle school, routinely done in high school. That's got to be thirty a day, two hundred days a year. 30 a day X 180 days a year X six years = 32,400.

I would guess you are counting the same ones over and over again.
Since you probably mostly showered with those at your grade level, the same people every day more or less.
The only way this would work is if the male population of one grade level at your high school was over 32,000 and you never showered with the same person more than once.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Silly, you're a man, not a penis!:biggrin1:

THAT is freakin hilarious!

Seriously, tho, you NEED to get to a place with naked dudes. It's crucial for a guy's psyche to see other men's cocks and balls. We are cock obsessed and the need to compare is just something we do. Get to a gym, get naked, whatever, but DO IT!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media

I grew up sharing bedrooms and bathrooms with three brothers and I doubt a day went by that I at least one of them naked. I'm talking until we started going to college. I'm the second. Plus my dad took us swimming at the YMCA a couple of times a week.

Four years of dorm life with gang showers. It was in a warm climate so I usually showered twice a day with at least acouple of other guys showering at the same time. 7 days a week X 2 X 36 weeks = 2016. Not to mention living in an "Animal House" type rental in the summers, one year with one roommate who didn't wear clothes indoors, skinnydipping at night at the beach, naked water fights and slip-n-slide in the dorm halls.

Thirty years of going to gyms at least four times a week and showering almost always showering, using the sauna or steam with at least four other guys. 52 week X 4 days a week X 4 guys X thirty years = 24.960.

--------

Dave

YES! Brilliant! Nice work!