I just realized something I find very disturbing

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I havent had sex with someone in almost 2 years! I just turned 30 which is a little freaky to begin with, but on top of that I might be a virgin all over again! (that's a joke, please don't talk about how that's not how it works) I am getting closer to the point where I might just hire some random guy to do me hard and fast to cut that 2 year time period down. At first it was like I want to find someone to build a relationship with someone, but screw that now I think I just want to get screwed. Any takers? :biggrin1:

rob_

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all, that's NOT how virginity works. :wink:

Second, by the looks of it, I think you could manage finding a quick fuck without having to rack up any debt.

And even though you have 're-virginized' yourself, just be glad that you've lost your virginity at least once so far. I'm still working on mine- but not trying too hard.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You must not be trying very hard. There should be line up it hit you.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even a gay troll can find sex. And you aint in that category. I guess your post was just for attention, because clearly if you really wanted sex, you could find it....

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah i agree with these guys. How dare you sit here and complain about not getting fucked when you so easily can!!!!!!!! me on the other hand....XD
hmmm.... sixlittleboi on one hand and you on the other... Could be fun.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's wrong with these guys Nick? They look better than half decent, yet they are having trouble getting laid. We should start a clinic or give workshops or something.

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not that I couldn't have found someone to just fuck me over the passed 2 years, wow, but I had decided I wanted a boyfriend. I figure if I run across someone that I want as a boyfriend, then I'll go from there. But for now I just want to get laid. I guess that makes me a little slutty. Who cares?! I think I can have fun with slutty.