I just saw Mr. Bush in Rwanda on TV

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thread title is possessed of a dangling participle... WHO is in Rwanda...? Yourself or President Bush??!! :biggrin1::tongue::tongue:

(Back to school with you, smack! smack!)

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some peeps have said he has presenile dementia... effectively, early onset Alzheimers.

It seems like both two term Republican presidents in our recent history have shared the same illness. That's sad, really.

And it's a sad statement that they got elected, twice.

(Or in GWB's case "selected" twice.)

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps he ate a Tutsi roll.

No one commented on that one, so let me say: :biglaugh:

The thread title is possessed of a dangling participle... WHO is in Rwanda...? Yourself or President Bush??!! :biggrin1::tongue::tongue:

There is no participle, dangling or other, in the phrase "I just saw Mr. Bush in Rwanda on TV"; but there is indeed an ambiguity. As Groucho Marx's Captain Spaulding said: "I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know." Odd that that comment also concerned something happening in Africa.

Some peeps have said he has presenile dementia... effectively, early onset Alzheimers.

Not necessarily early-onset Alzheimers, but possibly a delayed effect of heavy drinking earlier in his life, in the judgment of Dr. Joseph M. Price (article).

Added in editing: I just watched the clip on YouTube, and I didn't see anything wrong with him. Maybe he was just tired from the travel.