I just started wearing a metal cockring

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by jerkdude75, Apr 17, 2010.

1. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    Hmm. I'm not sure if I like it. Seems like this thing could really hurt if I left it on a long time. Anybody else ever use 'em?

2. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You may have one that is too small. Also, since you are new to cock rings you maybe you should try ones that stretch until you get used to wearing them. Neoprene cock rings are great! Good luck.

3. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    Excuse me for asking stupid questions but how tight should a cock ring be? I too was thinking of owning one. Also, can one wear it during the day? and if yes, how does that benefit?

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Wearing a cock ring does take some getting used to. When you get the right one you will enjoy it - you might want to get a leather one with snaps - easily adjustable.
    I've found that the rubber ones tend to get caught in the hair!

Good Luck - let us know what happens!

5. Drew2themax

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tightness is a matter of personal preference. Some places that sell them will allow you to try them on before you purchase them. I enjoy wearing them because it feels as though someone has a hold on my "junk"! When you become erect with it on... it also helps maintain the erection. As far as metal ones go I like aluminum because they are lightweight...other guys like the heavier chrome ones...again personal preference. My favorite to wear all day is the neoprene rings, they are comfortable and don't pinch when you sit like some of the metal or leather ones.

6. SR_Thistlewoode Thrilldrille

cock rings are great fun but dude, do not wear it all the time. if you restrict blood flow to your shaft all the time, think about it. use when you want some extra fun.:wink:

7. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    No proof here, but they might cause some circulation problems if left on too long.

#7 dickman45885, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  8. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    It's an acquired habit to wear a metal cockring. It can take several weeks to months to feel comfortable with the ring. Assuming that you don't have one that's too restrictive, you will get used to it in time.

9. deepdick

deepdick New Member

Albums:
    I wear a chrome one a great deal. It's just the right size to stay on my shaft when I'm soft and perfect when I'm hard. Which is right about now.

Wearing one during the day, a heavy one as it is about 1/2 wide, keeps me stretched out and encourages it to find a comfortable place down my pant leg. Because it's on my shaft, I avoid most ball pinching.

But when jr. starts waking up there's usually no stopping him and I'll get hard as a rock. Feels great.

10. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Let me know how you're doing with it. Have a neoprene one here that I'd like to upgrade.

11. hardnshavd

hardnshavd New Member

Albums:
    I started off with one a little bogger, then worked down to where I got the perfect fit.

Check out www.cockringsonline.com if your looking for one. I'm hooked. They are totally cool and always answer my email questions.

12. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I've worn a metal cock ring for years. I've tried other material, neoprene, leather but the metal ones don't give and that what I like about them.

13. D_Huckleberry Pound

D_Huckleberry Pound New Member

I'm still trying to find the perfect size- I have one that causes an erection to be painful sometimes.. how do you message for metal ones correctly?

14. hardnshavd

hardnshavd New Member

Albums:
    Take a string and slip it behind your balls and tug it up around the top of your penis (where it meets your body). Mark the string on both sides where it comes together at snugness thats comfortable for you. Remove the string and measure between the marks. This measurement will give you your circumference Take your circumference measurement and divide by pi (that's 3.14...sorry to make you do math, but we want to make sure it fits you right!). This measurement will give you your diameter or cock ring size

15. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Try them on in the store? Do they have fitting rooms?

When buying clothing, the taylor helps with the fit. Do they do the same thing with cock rings?

16. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, so there's no prove that they could cause problems. Is there proof that they DON'T cause problems?

Draft saved Draft deleted