I just started wearing a metal cockring

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm. I'm not sure if I like it. Seems like this thing could really hurt if I left it on a long time. Anybody else ever use 'em?

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Excuse me for asking stupid questions but how tight should a cock ring be? I too was thinking of owning one. Also, can one wear it during the day? and if yes, how does that benefit?

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wearing a cock ring does take some getting used to. When you get the right one you will enjoy it - you might want to get a leather one with snaps - easily adjustable.
I've found that the rubber ones tend to get caught in the hair!

Good Luck - let us know what happens!

Drew2themax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Tightness is a matter of personal preference. Some places that sell them will allow you to try them on before you purchase them. I enjoy wearing them because it feels as though someone has a hold on my "junk"! When you become erect with it on... it also helps maintain the erection. As far as metal ones go I like aluminum because they are lightweight...other guys like the heavier chrome ones...again personal preference. My favorite to wear all day is the neoprene rings, they are comfortable and don't pinch when you sit like some of the metal or leather ones.

SR_Thistlewoode Thrilldrille

Experimental Member
Media
Excuse me for asking stupid questions but how tight should a cock ring be? I too was thinking of owning one. Also, can one wear it during the day? and if yes, how does that benefit?

cock rings are great fun but dude, do not wear it all the time. if you restrict blood flow to your shaft all the time, think about it. use when you want some extra fun.:wink:

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear a chrome one a great deal. It's just the right size to stay on my shaft when I'm soft and perfect when I'm hard. Which is right about now.

Wearing one during the day, a heavy one as it is about 1/2 wide, keeps me stretched out and encourages it to find a comfortable place down my pant leg. Because it's on my shaft, I avoid most ball pinching.

But when jr. starts waking up there's usually no stopping him and I'll get hard as a rock. Feels great.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've worn a metal cock ring for years. I've tried other material, neoprene, leather but the metal ones don't give and that what I like about them.

hardnshavd

Expert Member
Media
Take a string and slip it behind your balls and tug it up around the top of your penis (where it meets your body). Mark the string on both sides where it comes together at snugness thats comfortable for you. Remove the string and measure between the marks. This measurement will give you your circumference Take your circumference measurement and divide by pi (that's 3.14...sorry to make you do math, but we want to make sure it fits you right!). This measurement will give you your diameter or cock ring size

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tightness is a matter of personal preference. Some places that sell them will allow you to try them on before you purchase them. I enjoy wearing them because it feels as though someone has a hold on my "junk"! When you become erect with it on... it also helps maintain the erection. As far as metal ones go I like aluminum because they are lightweight...other guys like the heavier chrome ones...again personal preference. My favorite to wear all day is the neoprene rings, they are comfortable and don't pinch when you sit like some of the metal or leather ones.

Try them on in the store? Do they have fitting rooms?

When buying clothing, the taylor helps with the fit. Do they do the same thing with cock rings?