Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I've been experimenting a bit with the guys who cruise at my gym. I posted in another thread recently with some of my stories but here's the latest one:

I walked into the gym and saw a guy who I've been experimenting with, we've just done lots of showing off and some grabbing and stroking. This guy waited the entire time I worked out for me to come into the locker room. It amazes me how much patience the cruising dudes have, it's like they're working a full shift. I finally walked in and he was in a towel. I realized that I didn't have a towel and I wanted to get naked and maybe try something in the steam room or the shower, so I left the locker room to try to get a towel. My gym sucks so I had to go to three different floors to try to find one. By the time I came back into the locker room he had changed into his street clothes and we said bye. I felt bad he spent all that time there but I gotta assume he was doing some stuff with other dudes in that time.

So now I had my towel and I was still in the mood to try to do something. So, I went and hung out in the steam room and waited to see if anyone would come in and send out a vibe.

One guy (White, average build) came in and sat down, and he didn't do anything to put out a vibe that he was trying to do anything, so I just sat and waited. Then, a second guy (Also white, avg build) came in and him and the first guy got into a conversation sharing all kinds of info about themselves. The second guy sounded like he might have been gay (sorry, just being honest), so I stuck around to see if anything happened. After they talked for a while I decided to give them some space and take a lap, then go back in and see if anything changed. While I was sitting in my towel in the locker room area, I saw the first guy come out in a towel and start getting changed - but no sign of the second guy yet, hmm. I went right back to the steam room which was empty and as soon as I sat down, he finished up in the shower and came right in.

I feel like I've got pretty good at reading and sending signs in the few times that I've experimented. I let my legs open with my towel still on and my made it clear I wasn't shy. He made the first clear sign and untucked his towel. I untucked mine. We started touching ourselves. This seems to be how it goes, you just start with small signals and if the other person continues to match you, it naturally progresses because it's clear there's interest.

We were both fully hard, stroking and looking at each other, sitting adjacent to each other. His cock looked almost as long as mine but definitely thicker. I scooted nearer, and he followed suit so we were sitting on each side of a corner on the ledge. I touched his leg and then advanced to grabbing his cock. It felt great, he was super hard. We stroked each other a bit and I stopped him because he was going to make me cum. So I leaned over and put my face near his cock to see if he would let me suck it. I started sucking it and it felt really natural and great. I've been wanting to try it forever. I could take most of him in my mouth but I gagged a couple times. I pulled on his balls and stroked him some more, then he said the room was too hot and he needed to step out. Once he left, I did too and we showered. We said a quick goodbye and then I went into the locker room to change.

The crazy thing is, right when I started putting my clothes on, this adonis of a dude starts walking to the shower area but stops and makes sure I see him. He was a huge muscular black dude and was making really obvious eye contact with me. He adjusted his towel when I looked over so I could see his cock. I wanted badly to suck it but I was already in my jeans and I had thrown my towel on the locker room floor. I couldn't go into the sauna or shower without anything to dry me off. He kept lingering around because it was clear I was interested but not making a move. I went and tried to find a towel but there wasn't a single one to be had. So, I gave up and figured I'll just come by at the same time another day and hopefully it'll work out.

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I've been experimenting a bit with the guys who cruise at my gym. I posted in another thread recently with some of my stories but here's the latest one:

I walked into the gym and saw a guy who I've been experimenting with, we've just done lots of showing off and some grabbing and stroking. This guy waited the entire time I worked out for me to come into the locker room. It amazes me how much patience the cruising dudes have, it's like they're working a full shift. I finally walked in and he was in a towel. I realized that I didn't have a towel and I wanted to get naked and maybe try something in the steam room or the shower, so I left the locker room to try to get a towel. My gym sucks so I had to go to three different floors to try to find one. By the time I came back into the locker room he had changed into his street clothes and we said bye. I felt bad he spent all that time there but I gotta assume he was doing some stuff with other dudes in that time.

So now I had my towel and I was still in the mood to try to do something. So, I went and hung out in the steam room and waited to see if anyone would come in and send out a vibe.

One guy (White, average build) came in and sat down, and he didn't do anything to put out a vibe that he was trying to do anything, so I just sat and waited. Then, a second guy (Also white, avg build) came in and him and the first guy got into a conversation sharing all kinds of info about themselves. The second guy sounded like he might have been gay (sorry, just being honest), so I stuck around to see if anything happened. After they talked for a while I decided to give them some space and take a lap, then go back in and see if anything changed. While I was sitting in my towel in the locker room area, I saw the first guy come out in a towel and start getting changed - but no sign of the second guy yet, hmm. I went right back to the steam room which was empty and as soon as I sat down, he finished up in the shower and came right in.

I feel like I've got pretty good at reading and sending signs in the few times that I've experimented. I let my legs open with my towel still on and my made it clear I wasn't shy. He made the first clear sign and untucked his towel. I untucked mine. We started touching ourselves. This seems to be how it goes, you just start with small signals and if the other person continues to match you, it naturally progresses because it's clear there's interest.

We were both fully hard, stroking and looking at each other, sitting adjacent to each other. His cock looked almost as long as mine but definitely thicker. I scooted nearer, and he followed suit so we were sitting on each side of a corner on the ledge. I touched his leg and then advanced to grabbing his cock. It felt great, he was super hard. We stroked each other a bit and I stopped him because he was going to make me cum. So I leaned over and put my face near his cock to see if he would let me suck it. I started sucking it and it felt really natural and great. I've been wanting to try it forever. I could take most of him in my mouth but I gagged a couple times. I pulled on his balls and stroked him some more, then he said the room was too hot and he needed to step out. Once he left, I did too and we showered. We said a quick goodbye and then I went into the locker room to change.

The crazy thing is, right when I started putting my clothes on, this adonis of a dude starts walking to the shower area but stops and makes sure I see him. He was a huge muscular black dude and was making really obvious eye contact with me. He adjusted his towel when I looked over so I could see his cock. I wanted badly to suck it but I was already in my jeans and I had thrown my towel on the locker room floor. I couldn't go into the sauna or shower without anything to dry me off. He kept lingering around because it was clear I was interested but not making a move. I went and tried to find a towel but there wasn't a single one to be had. So, I gave up and figured I'll just come by at the same time another day and hopefully it'll work out.
I hope to read many more adventures.

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media

Stash some extra towels, either your own or the gym’s, in your gym bag. That way you’ll always be prepared for an “emergency”

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Welcome to the club

jayson_steyn

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m on my way to do that right now

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best time for a bit of action is to go late, after the rush has subsided. Then it's less of a crush and you'll soon see the guys who are interested, eyes flicking from crotch to yes and hopefully a smile.
Only snag is it usually tends to be an annonamous quickie, blow or hand job with the occasional fuck. I did though enjoy a really good going over when a guy I'd been with before kept watch, think he got his jollies seeing me being screwed.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media

Update? LOL

jarmtarm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Update? LOL
I haven’t seen the guy I had to walk out on again yet. Admittedly I haven’t been going to the gym as consistently the last couple weeks but I’m sure we’ll cross paths again at some point.

I haven’t actually done anything worth reporting since my first post. I saw one of the guys I’ve touched but our timing was way off sync so nothing happened. Stay tuned hahah.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven’t seen the guy I had to walk out on again yet. Admittedly I haven’t been going to the gym as consistently the last couple weeks but I’m sure we’ll cross paths again at some point.

I haven’t actually done anything worth reporting since my first post. I saw one of the guys I’ve touched but our timing was way off sync so nothing happened. Stay tuned hahah.
Motivation, 90% is just getting yourself to the gym

Reactions: Captain_Girth

jarmtarm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
UPDATE

I don't even know where to begin really. I'm honestly at a point now where I need to cut way back on fooling around because it's gonna make going to the gym for normal reasons a bit weird.

I've interacted with five different guys in total. I can get into some details if people want but the most exciting part was jerking off with a guy who had a legit huge dick. All the others I had seen honestly just made me feel better about my own dick and come to terms with the fact that I'm just very much a grower not a shower. These dudes look bigger than me when we're flaccid and then when we get hard they're smaller than me.

This one dude though came walking into the steam room showing his dick (huge flaccid), then sat down in a towel and we started to send the signs to each other. Showing a bit more, touching here and there, looking, etc. And eventually I opened my towel all the way and we both started jerking off. He stood up and walked over and I grabbed his cock and it was incredible. Felt great to finally be impressed with the actual cock and not just the situation. He was probably a legit 9" honestly. I'm about 7.25" legit and he dwarfed me. Super fat too.

We jerked each other off for a while. He tried to suck my dick but I don't want to catch anything so I stopped him. I came from jerking us both off at the same time and then I showered up and went to get changed.

There was another guy right after that encounter who was very obviously interested but I didn't have time or energy so I just showed off a bit for him and then left.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see guys in the lockerroom, shower/sauna area every day without ever seeing them on the actual gym floor working out.
I know man, lurkers, I go in, suit up go work out. Then come back, strip down , take a shower, & they’re still there in the same spot