i just took my first 10"

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
met up with a guy I've been chatting to online for a while and we went back to his place.

after a few glasses of wine and a chat we started making out. he has the biggest dick i've ever seen in the flesh, 10 inches and too thick to get my hand around.

we fooled around for a while with a bit of foreplay, kissing and sucking and stroking, then he wanted to fuck - i was a bit nervous as you can imagine - the biggest dick i'd taken up til then was 8.5 - but it went in like a dream and he fucked like a god

that was 9 hours ago and i still feel stuffed full of cock...it was amazing...and you know what? it wasn't painful at all.

I'm ready for a new challenge!

any advance on 10?

anyone?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
any advance on 10? not sure what u mean...if its advice there is no need, you already know what a 10 in breeder is like inside ur asshole...
11 and bigger...is just about the same...until u get into wider, thicker, fatter...11 inches and wide...grab a bottle of poppers...take a few whiffs, and relax...and ENJOY the fuck..

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hehe, that end bit was more flippant than anything else. I was just amazed I could handle it and how great it felt.

When a guy with a big dick has tried to fuck me for the first time it's nearly always been quite painful at first. This time it was pleasureable from start to finish, I guess some guys are more accomplished than others....

anyway, it was great and i feel fantastic!

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
there's so much bragging on here, and heaven knows it's the first time I've been able to use the words '10 inches' and 'me' in the same sentence (my own modest 6.5/7 doesn't have quite the same impact, certainly not on here!) so i thought i would join in

rockyroll86

1st Like
Media
One time last year it was my first time, i met this young black dude my age at this phone chatline at the time I was 21, he was tall and slim he had a big dick too I asked him how big he was he said about 9, first he came over I was nervous because it was my first time doing anything like this we went in my room sat side by side on the bed, i asked him what do you want to do first he said I could give him some head.So I got on my knees pulled down hes light blue gym shorts and sucked his 9 inch dick, of course we used a condom while sucking to, so i said can you suck me to he agreed and went down on me too i came when he sucked cause it was my first time and just was so excited. So I decided to let him fuck me he put on another condom lubbed up and, i laid face down and he fucked my ass and boy did it hurt,i kind of moaned because it was painful i told him to slow down he said this is what you wanted man, but i kind of enjoyed it in a way though. he later blew his load on my face, it was pretty hot though, i never saw him again after that lol but it was wrothed.