I just tried EVO

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Wish-4-8, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Essential Vein Oil: EVO
    (For those new to this concept, EVO is a lube made for PE excersies, like jelqs.)

So I finally tried it. It cost around $30-$40 to make the first batch. (You will see why there is a $10 difference when you include all the other little things to buy around it.) And I could make more of it because I have enough of the ingredients for several batches. (probably a year supply, at least)

I even bought an oral syringe that measures in milliliters to get the proportions right. And I bought a plastic squeeze bottle that measures ounces from a beauty supply place, like some you suggested in a previous thread.

I made it about a week ago but was too chicken to try it. I thought it would irritate my skin. I did the skin test for 24 hours and everything was fine.

So, the results: I like it. I think it works BETTER than Bio-oil, which I have been endorsing since I first tried it. It seems to give a bigger pump and a longer lasting after effect after a jelq session. Then again, I have only had one session. But I did have a REALLY good session with it.

I should add that the lemongrass is the predominant scent of the oil, even though you use 4 other oils, and its the one you use the least in the mix!

I will keep you all updated on the progress.

2. D_Harry_Pitts

D_Harry_Pitts Account Disabled

Good to know, good sir. Would like to hear if it affects permanent results over an extended amount of time.

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

OK, here is my first update. Its been less than 24 hours.

Well, my penis is fairing well, but Im afraid my balls are not. I guess the skin there is too sensative to handle the EVO. I have been feeling a slight irritation all day. Funny, I didnt feel it at the time of the excersices..

I will either try it again, or dillute the oil by adding a 1/2 cup of the olive oil and trying it again. Too bad, because I was impressed with the results. I hope I get the same results with a more dilluted EVO.

4. dwtrlp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I mixed some of my EVO with alboline. It seems to hold the oils in suspension better and thickens it up some so it wouldn't run onto your balls.

5. Big Al

Gold Member

Great post :)

EVO is some potent stuff, and I hope you find the right balance of ingredients that work best for you.

6. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hold on wait... what makes this stuff so special? Please explain for dumb dumb here!

7. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Click on link I left uptop and read all about it.

Basically its a lube, that opens up your blood vessels more. Great for jelqing.

I guess I should give an update:
    I havent used it again as I have halted all PE activities for the moment becuse I am sick. I also halted on workingout. I should be better by next week.

8. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Oh, the EVO didnt make me sick. I was already sick but wanted to try it anyway. Silly me.

9. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

awh, man! just as it was getting interesting ... :mad:

ah, well, I hope you feel better soon, and finish the story

(can't hardly wait for the movie!)

Draft saved Draft deleted