I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
everyone feels like it sometimes, but it's a lamearse thing to do.
you prove that they have the power to control you by making you into the kind of shithead who goes for petty revenge.

sod that shit!
i'll walk away with my head held high.
they're not worth my time and effort.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
by your choice of username, i would guess that you'd want to be better than this. that you take some pride in not acting like a vindictive fool.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have actually got this very problem right now, to the point I have been stalked by the ex on these very forums.

However, my revenge, is to just totally and utterly blank the ex, give her absolutely no acknowledgement at all, and just watch her get more angry/ desperate, at not being able to get any kind of reaction / response from me at all.

Also mix in with what Pendlum has just said, it's a perfect was to deal with issues like this.

That is how I deal with the revenge situation.

Yes, due to my ex, I have great difficulty trusting women right now, but given time and courage (and maybe the right partner), I see I will one day overcome this.

Last edited:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have actually got this very problem right now, to the point I have been stalked by the ex on these very forums.

However, my revenge, is to just totally and utterly blank the ex, give her absolutely no acknowledgement at all, and just watch her get more angry/ desperate, at not being able to get any kind of reaction / response from me at all.

Also mix in with what Pendlum has just said, it's a perfect was to deal with issues like this.

That is how I deal with the revenge situation.

Yet you wrote this, which she presumably will read? OK. Carry on. :biggrin1:

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ghost of Mississippi quote "When you hate, the only one that suffers is you because most of the people you hate don't know it and the rest don't care." The same kind of goes for revenge. Its never as sweet as it sounds. If they really deserve it, then just cut them off and let them be dead to you.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We all have had this feeling and human nature attempts to take over. If you follow the path of revenge I'm afraid you will come to the end of the path and there will be a sign that says "Well was it worth it?".

Leave it, drop it and eat some gummy bears.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The only time I went thought this I was so over loaded on emotion and hormone I didn't know what I was doing. hate isn't the right word, nor is black -- just blind reacting with no thought. It was like I was watching my own body, not having control with what I was doing - and not caring what I was doing.

It was an ugly moment in my life.

If I ever relived that year in my life again I would like to thing things would play out differently -- I don't see how they could. I truly lost control of things. The only way it could be different is if I could avoid that moment when I lost it; for the year.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only time I went thought this I was so over loaded on emotion and hormone I didn't know what I was doing. hate isn't the right word, nor is black -- just blind reacting with no thought. It was like I was watching my own body, not having control with what I was doing - and not caring what I was doing.

It was an ugly moment in my life.

If I ever relived that year in my life again I would like to thing things would play out differently -- I don't see how they could. I truly lost control of things. The only way it could be different is if I could avoid that moment when I lost it; for the year.

if you don't mind ... what did the person do to you & what did you do back?????

everyone has thought about revenge, and it might sound cliche but showing that it doesn't bother you, moving on with life and succeeding & being happier w/o them really is a powerful thing ... plus you don't have to deal with potential legal issues

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting, I ended a 10-yr relationship when it was discovered my
partner was not honest in our relationship. I 'walked' out scared with
shaking legs and a settlement contract in my hands - have not looked
back until 5-yrs later served legal papers claiming stalking/vandelizing person property. Had
very, very limited social contact, yet I had to defend myself in court.
Legal matter was resolved to my benefit. Talking with friends and
mutual acquaintances, I understand he and his partner are having
problems...rumor has it that his partner has/had suspicions of infidelity.
If there is any revenge is 'what goes around comes around' -- I did
or will do nothing except having a very wide smile for the last 5plus
years for being free and happy. If asked, I continue to say and believe
he is one of the best, most knowledgeable realtor in PS but do not ask
me about his personal integrity.

Last edited:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, what kind of revenge are you considering? If you are in control of something that this person wants or needs, I say yeah, go ahead and deny it to that person. I wouldn't advise revenge that could leave your hands dirty either in the legal or social context.

A couple of people I have dealt with and had to move on from have tried to reconnect with me and I just can't be bothered. Some may call that revenge. But still, if you've moved on, you've moved on. Just because someone is in your face trying to rekindle something does not mean that I have an obligation to be a yes person to this person.

Personally, I am not against revenge in principle. But I would advise that you ensure that you don't get your hands dirty, either socially, legally, financially, or any other way.

Princess Di was known for being vengeful. And she was up to a certain point good at it. Just when Charles was airing a documentary about himself on TV, she stole the headlines the next day by going to an opening. Her personal activities were always timed to knock the other royals off the front pages of the London newspapers.

the year that the Queen and her consort were having local parties with others who were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, Di went sailing with Fayed and his son Dodi and knocked that whole PR effort of the Queen off the front pages of the newspapers.

But as we know, her vengeful behavior caught up with her.......don't let it happen to you.