Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a line from a song by Hedley, "It could be worse, I could be you" and that sums up my attitude about revenge. I don't need revenge - he's the loser, he's the one that messed up by cheating/lying/etc. I still get to be me. I can still look myself in the mirror AND get ice cream.

Mind you, I still entertain myself with occasional mind movies where he spontaneously bursts into flames....over and over and over again *dreamy smile*

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ever felt like you want to revange ur gf/bf? ever done it?

share your stories
No...But I did get revenge one time. After about a month she missed our sex so much she came over and kept coming over for three years off and on.....that was the best revenge...

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, I totally get the urge for revenge . . . but I'm not so good with following through with it.

When my ex and I broke up, I didn't clean the room my rabbit had been living in before the rabbit, the cat and I left.

I left a light turned on in the lounge room because I knew it would piss him off.

And that's about the extent of my revenge. The little voice in my head keeps tells me that revenge is wrong and gets in the way.

Icarium

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, theres so much more to do than get revenge, just move on and live your life!! Revenge often backfires!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just like to plot revenge. The actual plotting, especially if it is sadistic, is very satisfying. Then I can get on with my life. I have no need for real revenge. My husband is awesome. My business is getting a face-lift. My job is boring, but I only have to do it a little while longer. I live in a Metropolitan Paradise. I'm young and pretty. I have cool pets and weird hobbies. I have a 4.0GPA. My life is so good, there could be no justification for revenge. But, still, in that moment when I am angry, it is calming to think about it.