I just want to dress up for halloween, but not in any costume. What Can I Say I Am?

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just want to dress up for halloween, but not in any costume. What Can I Say I Am?
Here's my halloween strategy: I want to look better than everyone else on the dance floor. So I'm going to dress up in business attire and be really sharp.
Like dress shoes, dress pants and shirt and tie. Getting a haircut and shaving and washing my face. The whole nine yards.
But what can I say I am? Lawyer?
But what other paraphernalia would a lawyer have with him?
I'm trying to think, what other items could I get to portray another profession?

I tried the idea of being a club bouncer, but I would have to go out and buy new clothes which I do not have the time or energy to do.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Might I add, I'm still playing around with the idea of going to the uniform supply store and buying scrubs and saying I'm the black guy from the TV show, scrubs.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You could bring a briefcase with you and that would actually make it seem like a costume. Or just toss on little devil horns since lawyers are "cretins from hell" (ha ha). Simple enough to understand and it's an actual costume.

Getting a haircut and shaving and washing my face. The whole nine yards.
Oooo, you really are going all out!:rolleyes:

If everybody else is dressing-up in costume and you're not, you'll look like a dork. Skip the lawyer thing. People won't get it. They'll think you just came from work and you can't dance holding a briefcase. Try to find something if you can.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I came up with an awesome costume for my little brother for this Halloween. I can't even share it and it's not on the costume level either. He's going to be something. It's more of an attitude thing. We're already workin' on it. I'm just waiting to see if someone else will pull it off. I doubt it, but if they do, I'll be severely impressed.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my uni friends wore a condom on his nose to a halloween party and when asked what he'd come as, his reply was, "Fuck knows."

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the scrubs! I wear them all the time; very comfortable. Word of caution however, don't wear them visiting someone in the hospital. (People come up to you asking all sorts of annoying questions and issuing unreasonable demands)

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Say you're Ralph Ellison's The Invisible Man! He was an ordinary black guy in a suit who lived in the subways off the power grid (Blankman stole a lot of ideas from the Ellison novel).