I just want to eat your pussy

I love having my pussy eaten. It leads to lots more.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I would call security. And security can either be a hired individual or the mace in my purse or the small 9mm, whichever is closer and most convenient. No, scratch that, whichever I feel can get the job done quickest depending on the threat.

Believe me, that's a threat. In this case honesty is not always the best policy. It is not a compliment to say I have "fantastic boobage" or "that ass goddam." That's harassment and very likely assualt, and it's illegal. And if prosecuted you could be permanently marked.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Ladies, do you really want true honesty. Meaning if a guy walks up to you and says "I just want to eat your pussy" could you handle the truth or think he is a dick?

I can handle the truth what I can't handle, or more so stand for, is some crass fucking pig spewing repulsive and inappropriate socially retarded remarks at me.

I can handle the truth too, and probably whatever they say means the same thing really. It's a bloody long time since a woman has attempted to engage me in conversation or a friendly chat, that's all I know : /

Reactions: ronin001

And as an addendum to this, yeah, I prefer honest. I'm ridiculously blunt and honest with my partner, even to the point of saying I wish sometimes I hadn't fallen in love with them, because in some ways my life would be easier. I would rather a harsh truth than someone tap dancing around a subject and avoiding telling me what the actual problem is.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a difference between honesty and anti-social. A strange person walking up to me to make such a declaration is obviously derranged. He or she would get an arched eyebrow in response as I backed away slowly.
So true.

Anti-social comments are not compliments. Don't mistake being "honest" with being rude and disgusting. You don't have to express every thought in your head.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can't even believe there are guys who would consider doing that. Gentlemanly guys must face palm reading this.

i think its just a common male fantasy thing that shows just how differently we're wired.
this came up in conversation with friends not too long ago - that if a really attractive stranger approached them and offered no strings oral sex if they would accept - and the guys pretty much unanimously said yes. every single woman said something like 'eww wtf, hell no!'.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is when the older, more mature guy puts his hand firmly on the shoulder of the younger, less mature guy, shakes his head and says "hold up." Hopefully, the younger guy will understand that the older guy has bagged his limit and should heed his sage advice.

Otherwise, the younger guys bag will always be empty.