I keep getting asked why I am so flexible so (m)

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry if I offend, but I can't take any adult who acts like that seriously.

Yes, I found some comments offensive. I was trying to look at something that was positive in my life to help me get through all the crap I am going through right now.

I sometimes need those bright moments to even get through a day. Excuse me, if someone takes offense. I get at least two emails a week on why I have such a muscular body, I was just showing why.

Tumbling is something that I loved doing and something I missed when I left. Every once in a while it doesn't hurt to go down memory lane to make yourself smile when things get rough.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I found some comments offensive. I was trying to look at something that was positive in my life to help me get through all the crap I am going through right now.

I sometimes need those bright moments to even get through a day. Excuse me, if someone takes offense. I get at least two emails a week on why I have such a muscular body, I was just showing why.

Tumbling is something that I loved doing and something I missed when I left. Every once in a while it doesn't hurt to go down memory lane to make yourself smile when things get rough.
You don't understand why I was criticizing you. It has nothing to do with the first post, it has everything to do with how you replied to others' comments.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, he's not. In fact, he didn't mention her specifically at all. She made a topic about gymnastics, he replied with a moron's take on female gymnast anatomy. Besides, "junk" doesn't have to mean "penis." I've seen plenty of women with a fair amount of "junk" down there.

I've heard neither package nor junk ever referred to as anything other than penis and balls. You're grasping. No, he didn't mention her specifically, but why post it in this thread, specifically about her, unless she was included? It was a weird, off-topic, unpleasant remark, and three of us were displeased enough to speak up. Your approval was never desired, nor required. Just as he is allowed to be a jerk, we are permitted to call him on his bad behavior.

Bad behavior is new for you, though. What gives?