i keep having dreams that i can self suck

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its a really strange recurring dream im having...and i usually dont remember dreams at all. i keep dreaming that i will be doing whatever, then get some time to myself and ill easily be able to bend over and suck my own penis...makes me yearn for the days when i could actually do that...sigh.
I've had similar dreams in which I could easily deepthroat myself; makes me yearn for the days when I was younger & more flexible & could selfsuck.

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have this dream frequently as well--in fact I had this dream just before waking up this morning. When I have this dream it is so incredibly vivid I wake up thinking it is real. Only to be disappointed that it is not.

Reactions: deleted871301

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
*** Moderator notice ***

This post has been removed, due to a Terms and Rules violation.

• Content
    • Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

GorillaHorse

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was also able to do it at a young age when I was more flexible. Getting into that position is uncomfortable enough and then it doesn't even feel that good. It's like your cock knows what's coming because you are doing it yourself. It was an interesting sensation but I agree with Hairylegs that it is not sexually stimulating enough to be enjoyable.

I have had the dream and it is a fun one, but doing it in real life isn't that great. Maybe if I liked sucking cock...

Yeah not alone in my dreams my cock is stupid long so I can just casually lick and suck it while doing regular everyday chores, lol. When I was younger I could just barely get the head into my mouth. My back would get sore and if I was not on edge ready to blow it went soft before I could enjoy the feeling. Honestly it's better to have control over having someone else suck your dick.

Reactions: 7.25x6

DagoSwag

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol that is awesome. I also suck my dick from time to time. It's fun but i don't think it's worth reall trying for. Probably better to find someone to play with :p
Yeah not alone in my dreams my cock is stupid long so I can just casually lick and suck it while doing regular everyday chores, lol. When I was younger I could just barely get the head into my mouth. My back would get sore and if I was not on edge ready to blow it went soft before I could enjoy the feeling. Honestly it's better to have control over having someone else suck your dick.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have those dreams too. I experience very vivid dreams and sometimes when I wake up in the middle of a dream I am sort of lost between the dream and reality. When that happens after a self suck dream it is always a little disappointing.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have these occasionally as well. One thing that I remember about it, is how easily it happens in the dream, no stretching or trying to force it. Just bend over and all the way down.

It's sort of disappointing because I wake up and remember it, knowing it will never happen.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes! I've had this dream a lot recently. It seems totally normal that I can do it, I don't go fully in, just licking around my head but it feels great, strangely I've never cum though. Then I wake up... gutted I can't do it for real!

Reactions: kkll2783

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have those dreams too. I experience very vivid dreams and sometimes when I wake up in the middle of a dream I am sort of lost between the dream and reality. When that happens after a self suck dream it is always a little disappointing.
Yep, same here. Have had this dream my entire adult life, and its stupid easy to reach my cock.

The more disturbing similar recurring phallic dream has me able to remove my penis. It's not really cut off....no blood or gory details, and I don't recall ever even looking down at where it was. I just am holding it in my hand and know it's mine. I apparently can reattach it but don't know how, and am sort of vaguely concerned that it won't "take". And that's usually all that happens.

What the everliving fuck?

Reactions: matthewdonald
D

deleted858776

Old thread here - but I have the same reoccurring dream. I can easily suck my cock and it’s always like “oh shit I forgot I can suck my own cock - why don’t I do this all the time “?
Lol