I kill a lot of threads

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is something wrong with me?
Why does this happen to me more than to others?
Is this a power that only I have?
Am I not "cool" enough to get replies?
Am i too immature to get replied too?
Is it because i'm black?
Just kidding about that last one.
I tried to kill that "kill this thread" thread and I couldn't
So maybe that's a good sign.
Maybe it's not.
What am i doing? -_-
Oh yeah, sleeping.
ZzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZzzzz

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Nah, I think people are more concerned with drooling over your gallery than, say, actually responding to your posts.

Myself being one of them, btw.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry. It's like an adolescent phase:tongue:

I end up posting at the bottom of a page, so noone sees my stuff - guess that makes me a bottom :smile:

BTW - if you can kill the "Kill this thread", you get free blow jobs for life.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Well, your not alone, I've been the last to post in a thread many times! If only you could see the number of threads on my list of subscribed threads where I'm the last poster!:biggrin: FWIW, I don't think it's a commentary on what the last person to post on a thread posts when no one else replies. All things must end of course! I know that a lot of old threads eventually are revived, so who knows, your 'killed' threads just may come back to life sometime!

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
I will make it a personal responsibility to bump this thread periodically to guarantee that your thread perseveres. In a few years it will be akin to Joan Rivers after her twentieth nip and tuck, but at least it'll be alive and The Name without a Face will be immortalized as you should be.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is something wrong with me?
Why does this happen to me more than to others?
Is this a power that only I have?
Am I not "cool" enough to get replies?
Am i too immature to get replied too?
It's a special gift which few of us have. The power to kill off threads is something to be appreciatedd--treasured even. There are reasons it happens. In my case its maybe just the stunned awe as my response to something hits a chord with everyone and they realize nothing can be added to it. This may be the case with you as well, in any case don't give it tooo much thought, just go with it and feel the thrill of being part of that special elite group.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The other thing that happens is that one thinks he or she has put some profound thought into a post, and even though the thread itself is not killed, no one responds to that post...

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. I just thought that it was me! I, too, have felt that I am a thread killer. Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

We should all gather, plot, rally and have a party!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wow. I just thought that it was me! I, too, have felt that I am a thread killer. Glad to see that I'm not the only one.

We should all gather, plot, rally and have a party!

I wouldn't worry about it. I've killed a few threads. I think enough has been said about a particular subject and we just have bad timing.:tongue:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no, bad timing is having an orgasm 2 minutes into sex :eek:

This is an ongoing plot! I see conspiracy theory going on here!

We need a federal investigation into this.

After all, who better to look into the Large Penis Support Group then the Federal Government which is filled with big dicks!

Media
BTW - if you can kill the "Kill this thread", you get free blow jobs for life.
Now that's an offer from Lordpendragon worth looking into. He's a master at his craft, and a man of his word!

Bear in mind that some of the threads—in the continuing online anthology of works of the literati and cognoscenti of LPSG—are sometimes so mindless and embarrassing that they deserve to be anihiliated. Now that we know you have this formidable skill, we will keep you apprised as to which ones justifiably require termination.

Start here: I just passed 1500 posts:biggrin1:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think those of us with this unique ability to kill any and all threads we post to (i have a itchy feeling for sometime that i'm in this group as well), need to band together in some sort of League of Justice and endeavor to only use our powers for good!

and if not, well then i'll just be forced to become some low budget Joker character....

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Noface - It could be that they look at your album get all hot and bothered then lose their train of thought and forget to post.