I kill a lot of threads

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No face, I agree with the others that you have a special talent that you should cherish. Remember it's nothing to be taken lightly -- with great power comes great responsibility. Perhaps there's some kind of school for gifted youngsters that would help train you in the use of your abilities.

And now, I have a list of threads that need to die. I'll send it to you soon. :wink:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Is something wrong with me?
Why does this happen to me more than to others?
Is this a power that only I have?
Am I not "cool" enough to get replies?
Am i too immature to get replied too?
zzzzz...

When I replied to you and resurrected this thread of yours>>>:1
you didn't respond.
Was that another case of narcolepsy?:biggrin1:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we should all start our own crew. like put something in the signature to let people know we are the Thread Killers and our words are profound we dont start posts we end them.

TK

Media
we should all start our own crew. like put something in the signature to let people know we are the Thread Killers and our words are profound we dont start posts we end them.

TK
I've got a great idea! How about an online support group? We can discuss sex and show off our cocks, and then kill threads! We can call it LPTKSG.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
MBe, Noface has that covered as well!:biggrin: : "No Reply"

Ah, so he has! Thanks, AG.

I suppose one does have to make an effort to be a recognized (and responded to) character on LPSG just as one does in the "real" community... Perhaps that is my problem: the rules for being taken seriously (or being noticed at least) are the same here as they are "out there," but you have to go about them differently.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
I think my case is worse.

I don´t kill any thread, everybody pass bye on my posts (shit, i don´t know how say it).

I guess that´s because i write like a child (YES, i got a little bit of paranoid with it!!) hahaha. But i don´t really care. It´s just the story of my life. Out here on my own, hahaha.

I guess that the day i´ll tell something really important, somebody will be interested to read it and share his/her thoughts with me.

And till that day comes, i´ll keep on learning english and cock stuffs.

Besitos. :cool:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Knockernail your English is excellent don't pull yourself down. Now if you want to see bad grammar wait until you see my Spanish.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have also killed quite a few threads as well as starting some 0 reply ones.

I take an optimistic approach though - I tell myself that my reply was so perfect and witty that anyone who dares to follow it will just look inferior in every way! :wink:

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

TK

I tend to kill threads too or turn them into massive 23 page debates.....hey its slightly entertaining

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys its been over 24 hours I think I officially killed the Thread Killer Thread I should get bonus points for that, or at least the dubious title of King Thread Killer...or King Poonany Killer, you know like whatever.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh great- the attack of the Thread Killers! If you guys all get together, then we'll NEVER get to start new threads, or the site will just explode.:biggrin1: