I knew this would happen

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey everyone. I'm a long-time member but only a sometime-poster, so I don't expect many (if any) of you to remember my on-again-off-again girlfriend of the last few years. I've posted here before looking for advice, considering that she is quite small (5' 2") and I'm rather large (7.5").
Well, in high school i always suspected that I wasn't finished developing, and I asked my girlfriend if we would ever have to stop sex because i got too big. She always laughed and said not to worry, I could never get too big.
Well, that's just what happened. While I was away this last year at college, I developed to a full 8 inches and grew much thicker. When my girlfriend saw it, she seemed at a loss for words and only said that it was "impressive."
well, shortly after that, she told me we couldn't have sex until marriage. She would never give me an answer until finally I probed enough to learn that she was afraid of my dick, especially since she had time to "recuperate" below while I was away.
I'm not quite sure why i'm posting this, since we've since broken up and she has started spending lots of time with her ex. I guess it's just the first time I ever encountered a woman that considered me "too big."
And I'm not even that big!

</rant>
~ Luke

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's time to move on. Holding something over the size of your cock (which is impressive btw) is silly and she seems to be making excuses for not getting back together with you.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know when feelings are involved it's hard to let go but sounds like you got lucky. Trying to make her issues your fault due to penis size was not cool. I hate to say it but it sounds like she may have possibly been two-timing both you and the ex. That's two strikes against her right there. You deserve better!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a convenient way to let you down easy..."we can't be together anymore because you're too big."

koonunga

Cherished Member
Media
Hey Madness, did you ask her to go slowly about handling your dick ? Maybe if you had told her that she could first start by just jacking it off, so she feels comfortable with your girth and length. Then she could proceed, slowly but surely, to lick your shaft. That way she could see it upclose, getting to know it more. After a few weeks of that, maybe she'd feel more comfident about inserting your big shaft up her... Anyway, maybe your story means that next time your with a girl, you have to be careful. You might the type of kind who has to reassure his partners about the overwhelming size of your cock.