I know how to pump safely is easy with a gauge but no idea how jelq safely

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by robbie2073, Jan 27, 2011.

1. robbie2073

robbie2073 New Member

Pump is easy if you follow a guide...
    If you stay under 5in hg of pressure you pump around 30 minutes with break at least every 10 minutes with a gently massage and you can't go wrong is quite easy...
    But jelqing seems really difficult i'm scared i coud injure my self and to be honest also watching video i didn' understand really well how it work...
    I know there are jelq machine isn' better to use that instead of pushing pulling with the hands?
    And also seems complicate like for jelqing you should have a semierect penis like 50% erection is not very easy to mantain this condition it's in few second starting with 50% you can turn in 100% erection or easly to 0% completly soft...
    And i didn't understand when you speak about jelqing you think about one exercise or there are different type.Cause some video seems different from others.The last thing i would like to is injure my penis there is a way to jelq really safely with 0 risk like pumping 3-4 in hg for 20-30 min minutes total with at least 3 breaks?
    I really would like to learn the correct and safe way of jelqing...You think would be possible?
    I'm 7x5,3 when i'm 100% hard and i'm fine with my lenght maybe i would like to be a little more but i don't care but i would like to increase strongly my girth.And for what i read in this forum combining pumping and jelqing promote the best results for girth.
    But more than size erection quality is the most important thing so i don't want risky exercise and a weaker penis...
    Huge girth and hard rock penis this is my goal!

7,5x6,3 would be a dream for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice