I know I'm beatin' a dead horse as the saying goes...

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I almost ordered some steroids off the net, but I thought I would come to my friends at the LPSG community first and ask some questions...I know there are like 4 gabillion threads about this, so if you wanna ignore it, thats fine, and sorry for cluttering the forum with another thread lol. BUT, I was wondering these questions-

Will I get caught if I order them off of the net? What will come in the package? Does it actually make your balls shrink, or is that just a joke? Any side-effects, health warnings I should consider first? And anything else you wanna add will be greatly appreciated!

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, I almost ordered some steroids off the net, but I thought I would come to my friends at the LPSG community first and ask some questions...I know there are like 4 gabillion threads about this, so if you wanna ignore it, thats fine, and sorry for cluttering the forum with another thread lol. BUT, I was wondering these questions-

Will I get caught if I order them off of the net? What will come in the package? Does it actually make your balls shrink, or is that just a joke? Any side-effects, health warnings I should consider first? And anything else you wanna add will be greatly appreciated!

You might get caught.

It's likely to come as a bottle that you'll have to inject with a syringe.

It does make your balls shrink, because as you pump up testosterone-like substances, your body balances by upping your natural estrogen, and the estrogen shrinks your male genitalia, especially your balls.

It isn't particularly healthy in general. Most of the men I've known who've done it to a great extant have severe anger management issues and mental problems as a result, as well as looking fairly unnatural because of how it causes specific muscle groups that they overwork to over-inflate to an abnormal level.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the helpful reply Guy-Jin. The sound of my junk shrinking doesn't sound too great lol. Maybe if I was like 9 or 10 inches like y'all, I could spare a bit lol. So, if not steroids, can y'all tell me some good, legal enhancements that actually work?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for the helpful reply Guy-Jin. The sound of my junk shrinking doesn't sound too great lol. Maybe if I was like 9 or 10 inches like y'all, I could spare a bit lol. So, if not steroids, can y'all tell me some good, legal enhancements that actually work?

go see a nutritionist and a trainer. if you're serious enough about getting your body in top shape, see professionals. seeing a trainer has helped me immensely in just 4 weeks.

oh shit. i just posted as No_Strings.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I definitely agree with MB/NS. Have you tried working out and sticking with it?

I would never inject anything into my body that I've ordered online. Even if the labels match up with the ones you find online, you still don't know for sure what's in the bottle. I've heard of all kinds of things being found, from urine to vegetable oil.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't already know the answers to your own questions then you aren't ready to use steroids. You will probably lose everything you gained from them anyway. You must prove to yourself that you are a dedicated workout fiend, and not someone just looking for a quick fix to get big. If you really need help putting on weight, get yourself some creatine and protein. Creatine does something similar to steroids in that it holds water in your muscles making them appear bigger, that much is guaranteed. If you workout right and stay dedicated with protein and creatine you can put on a good 10-15 lbs.

Steroids do not make your cock shrink, only your balls, as your own body's endogenous testosterone production shuts down because it is being replaced by synthetic test. You should really do some research on all this, I wouldn't suggest LPSG as a place to learn about it.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol, thank you for the replies. I'm just tired of working out and looking like I see no results...it gets depressing after awhile lol. I think I may go to a personal trainer and start useing some Creatine, or go to GNW and ask what to use...the thing is how am I going to pay for this lol.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
creatine is very inexpensive. Don't let the guy at GNC convince you to get some expensive shit. Just grab some cheap creatine and some GNC protein and youll be fine. Creatine is about 1/10th the price of steroids.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jnp: You're a handsome guy with a great body. You'll naturally fill out when you reach 28 - 30. In the meantime, try a personal trainer first and don't fall for the quick bulk steriods. Skull Mason suggested Protein Powder - great idea instead of the steroids. Enjoy your lean body while you've got it. I was skinny all through my 20s even though I pumped iron routinely. My body chemistry changed and then I had to run 20 plus miles per week and work hard to keep that 32" waist after 30. IMO, you're fine just the way you are.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think it's a good idea to take steroids to bulk yourself up, you're naturally slim enjoy it while it lasts. Any body shape we can't achieve naturally isn't a shape we're meant to be.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
jnp-- I also sent you a PM, b/c I didn't want to say everything on the public thread.

Two things you should consider: First, you're still 18 or 19 years old and your body may not have finished its growth yet. You may still have another 5 years to go. It's not good to alter or try to accelerate that process. Just let nature take its course.

Secondly, your body type may just NATURALLY always be lean and muscular (ectomorph), and it may not be wired for fully bulking up-- even when you're older. No matter how some guys exercise, diet or take vitamins, they just stay lean. As you mature into your late 20's and 30's, your "ectomorph" will prove to be your best defense against the mid-life bulge and unwanted weight gain. (In 20 years, compare your body to your friends!)

Aiming to be physically fit, toned and healthy is a great way to be. And for now, try to model yourself and pattern your routine with someone who is about 10 yrs older, but has your same body type.

I don't know it all, bro, but life is definitely like a roulette wheel. Some guys get good looks and hair, some get the brains, some get the brawn-- and, damn it, some young dudes get a nice, natural, lean muscular frame WITH a big hulkin' dick! So man, I think the wheel has spun well in your favor.

Bottom line: You are a handsome, healthy, young man with so much ahead of you. Don't rush it. Don't worry so much about how people view your body. Your confidence and attitude are most important here. How you carry yourself will mostly determine how people will appreciate your body-- and more importantly, respect you!

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks you guys for the awesome replies! Y'all sure do know how to make me feel better. I'm going to put you all in a little room and open it when I need advice lol.