I know I'm overweight but...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 007baby, Oct 31, 2008.

1. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Hey everyone (especially ladies)
    I want to loose about 40lbs (which would put me at about 10% body fat), maybe a little more... I used to play football in HS, I swam and played lacrosse too. I'm in college now, and I do martial arts, and I've been athletic my whole life BUT... I have a slowER metabolism than lot's of people and unless I eat right and prime it myself by eating 4-6 smaller squares a day, instead of two or three big ones, I plump up like I am now and don't loose weight.

At this point as shown in my most recent pictures... am I attractive at all?:redface:

Honesty and sincerity appreciated... thanks for your time everyone :smile:

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (I already ate too much chocolate today lol :tongue:)

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Attractive? Hell yes... I'd fuck you (given you'd met all my other quirky criteria, "big guy" already being satisfied). :biggrin1:

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Honestly, you don't look that overweight. Maybe you need to start talking to a different type of girl than you have been.

4. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    :redface: Wow... shucks.... I'm so flattered chockokittie, thank you so much :) I's throw it to you any babe ;) (quick question... you consider me "big"?)

Thanks Jock20... I don't know bro, I always feel like the ladies these days are into the tall lanky, skateboard types ya know?... not the tall husky types... it might just be me, but I don't notice anyone noticing me:frown1:... thanks for the chin up though :)

5. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Change your percentage to 50/50 and show them a good view of your butt. You'll get nonstop pm's on here.
    Diff peeps like diff shapes. It's just how it works.

6. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    What do you mean 50/50? (I'm straight, I'm not TOO comfortable showing butt too much yet lol)

7. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Silly, it was a joke.

I'd be more embarrassed about showing my goods and gut than my butt.

8. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Oh sorry, I just don't know what that means.:redface: But I'll take it as a positive advice...? hehe, whatev bro, or sis?

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

50/50 meant 50% straight 50% gay. You'd get pm'd nonstop with that makeup. it was a joke

10. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Ohhhhhhhhh! lol, gotcha, haha, sorry for being slow on that one. Well thanks!
    :smile:

11. Marine_man15

Marine_man15 New Member

yeah, most girls these days prefer my body type. i'm around 6'2" and 185 lbs. and it seems I get a lot of looks. Huskier guys aren't typically popular

12. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    Wow, awsome for you bro, and Semper Fi! At 185-195lbs, I look a LOT better than now... so I agree with you on that... also, my cock looks better (bigger in proportion to the rest of my body) when I'm skinnier too... thanks for the imput bud, and thanks for serving too:smile:

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

If it's bothering you, why not go back to your old routine, and get fit?

14. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    I'm trying to "light" my fire up and get motivated enough to do it... it's no excuse, but I'm a senior in college and it's been a VERY stressful semester with school work... so I'm eating whole pizzas by myself at night time with ease... I have no real excuses... and I intend to loose all the weight and become really fit... I'm joining the military when I graduate next year so... I look at having a naturally slowER metabolism as an advantage in that, most of my "skinny" peers who keep the weight off naturally will eventually have their metabolisms slow down when they hit middle age, and it will then be a new obstacle for them to deal with (That's why a lot of middle aged people gain weight when they were younger they were skinny w/o a problem)... so I'm just learning how to deal with it a lot earlier ;) I'm only 23 so... I intend to be one of those ripped 25,30, 40, 50 year olds hehe... I'll always remain active that's for sure, so I got that on my side...

15. Marine_man15

Marine_man15 New Member

what branch are you joining?

16. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    "...I always feel like the ladies are into the tall, lanky skateboard types (they are...don't get depressed about those guys)"

The bottom line is, there are chicks who are into every type but the popular chick is always gonna go for the "hunk du juor." You can't really compete with that, but you can be yourself and let that be the main selling point.

You'd prolly be better off doing that anyway because you'd get that chick that completes you rather than the chick with the tight pussy and "issues." Those ones aren't ever worth the amount of work needed to keep 'em around. (No offense tight, but troubled hot girls of LPSG.)

17. D_Fiona_Farvel

Not big, as in Tony Siragusa (who is sexy, btw), but big as in a nice sized, something to grab on to guy. :wink:

18. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    :smile: (though... I was hoping you meant my ahem... well you know :tongue:)

19. D_Fiona_Farvel

Everyone that viewed this thread saw your cock and thought "niiice"... now you just have to start sharing it in person. :wink:

20. 007baby

007baby Active Member

Albums:
    You made my halloween Chockokittie... I wish we could all meet and have a lpsg halloween orgy! :-D Any takers?

Draft saved Draft deleted