I know I'm overweight but...

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone (especially ladies)
I want to loose about 40lbs (which would put me at about 10% body fat), maybe a little more... I used to play football in HS, I swam and played lacrosse too. I'm in college now, and I do martial arts, and I've been athletic my whole life BUT... I have a slowER metabolism than lot's of people and unless I eat right and prime it myself by eating 4-6 smaller squares a day, instead of two or three big ones, I plump up like I am now and don't loose weight.

At this point as shown in my most recent pictures... am I attractive at all?:redface:

Honesty and sincerity appreciated... thanks for your time everyone :smile:

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (I already ate too much chocolate today lol :tongue:)

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attractive? Hell yes... I'd fuck you (given you'd met all my other quirky criteria, "big guy" already being satisfied). :biggrin1:

:redface: Wow... shucks.... I'm so flattered chockokittie, thank you so much :) I's throw it to you any babe ;) (quick question... you consider me "big"?)

Thanks Jock20... I don't know bro, I always feel like the ladies these days are into the tall lanky, skateboard types ya know?... not the tall husky types... it might just be me, but I don't notice anyone noticing me:frown1:... thanks for the chin up though :)

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Change your percentage to 50/50 and show them a good view of your butt. You'll get nonstop pm's on here.
Diff peeps like diff shapes. It's just how it works.

What do you mean 50/50? (I'm straight, I'm not TOO comfortable showing butt too much yet lol)

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly, it was a joke.

I'd be more embarrassed about showing my goods and gut than my butt.

Oh sorry, I just don't know what that means.:redface: But I'll take it as a positive advice...? hehe, whatev bro, or sis?

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, most girls these days prefer my body type. i'm around 6'2" and 185 lbs. and it seems I get a lot of looks. Huskier guys aren't typically popular

Wow, awsome for you bro, and Semper Fi! At 185-195lbs, I look a LOT better than now... so I agree with you on that... also, my cock looks better (bigger in proportion to the rest of my body) when I'm skinnier too... thanks for the imput bud, and thanks for serving too:smile:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's bothering you, why not go back to your old routine, and get fit?

I'm trying to "light" my fire up and get motivated enough to do it... it's no excuse, but I'm a senior in college and it's been a VERY stressful semester with school work... so I'm eating whole pizzas by myself at night time with ease... I have no real excuses... and I intend to loose all the weight and become really fit... I'm joining the military when I graduate next year so... I look at having a naturally slowER metabolism as an advantage in that, most of my "skinny" peers who keep the weight off naturally will eventually have their metabolisms slow down when they hit middle age, and it will then be a new obstacle for them to deal with (That's why a lot of middle aged people gain weight when they were younger they were skinny w/o a problem)... so I'm just learning how to deal with it a lot earlier ;) I'm only 23 so... I intend to be one of those ripped 25,30, 40, 50 year olds hehe... I'll always remain active that's for sure, so I got that on my side...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"...I always feel like the ladies are into the tall, lanky skateboard types (they are...don't get depressed about those guys)"

The bottom line is, there are chicks who are into every type but the popular chick is always gonna go for the "hunk du juor." You can't really compete with that, but you can be yourself and let that be the main selling point.

You'd prolly be better off doing that anyway because you'd get that chick that completes you rather than the chick with the tight pussy and "issues." Those ones aren't ever worth the amount of work needed to keep 'em around. (No offense tight, but troubled hot girls of LPSG.)

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:redface: Wow... shucks.... I'm so flattered chockokittie, thank you so much :) I's throw it to you any babe ;) (quick question... you consider me "big"?)

Thanks Jock20... I don't know bro, I always feel like the ladies these days are into the tall lanky, skateboard types ya know?... not the tall husky types... it might just be me, but I don't notice anyone noticing me:frown1:... thanks for the chin up though :)
Not big, as in Tony Siragusa (who is sexy, btw), but big as in a nice sized, something to grab on to guy. :wink:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone that viewed this thread saw your cock and thought "niiice"... now you just have to start sharing it in person. :wink:

You made my halloween Chockokittie... I wish we could all meet and have a lpsg halloween orgy! :-D Any takers?