I know I'm overweight but...

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, that's not fat in your pics, it's BEEF! You hunk.

I'm aware from the media that young women are increasingly obsessed by skinniness but I didn't know they'd started applying that to men too. This does not bode well for the future of the human race.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely prefer a man with some meat on his bones. I don't get hot at all for the buff, toned, muscle bound guys, quite the opposite in fact.

I like a rugged, hairy man... for me, THAT is how a man should be!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely prefer a man with some meat on his bones. I don't get hot at all for the buff, toned, muscle bound guys, quite the opposite in fact.

I like a rugged, hairy man... for me, THAT is how a man should be!

Amen.

If the guy is too lean I'd be worried that I'd break him. I want someone who could pin me down and not get bucked off.

The apparent trend of the leaner guys being the ones who have larger endowments has been discouraging for me. I'm very happy to see the exceptions when they occur.

007, you're hot stuff!

Bring it on!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I'm trying to "light" my fire up and get motivated enough to do it... it's no excuse, but I'm a senior in college and it's been a VERY stressful semester with school work... so I'm eating whole pizzas by myself at night time with ease... I have no real excuses... and I intend to loose all the weight and become really fit... I'm joining the military when I graduate next year so... I look at having a naturally slowER metabolism as an advantage in that, most of my "skinny" peers who keep the weight off naturally will eventually have their metabolisms slow down when they hit middle age, and it will then be a new obstacle for them to deal with (That's why a lot of middle aged people gain weight when they were younger they were skinny w/o a problem)... so I'm just learning how to deal with it a lot earlier ;) I'm only 23 so... I intend to be one of those ripped 25,30, 40, 50 year olds hehe... I'll always remain active that's for sure, so I got that on my side...

Great attitude. Remember, you don't have to do everything starting today to change your routine. If you're into a really stressful time, just start doing something that you didn't do to have a healthier life. Have one less piece of pizza. Be a little more active. Then, keep on making changes over time. You'll have a bunch of new, healthy attitudes in no time. Don't stress yourself out over getting in shape again; just make little changes and stay up on them.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely prefer a man with some meat on his bones.
I don't get hot at all for the buff, toned, muscle bound guys, quite the opposite in fact.I like a rugged, hairy man... for me, THAT is how a man should be!
QFT! If I weren't taken and were in the DC metro area . . . well let's just say I'd give the OP the only workout he needed. :flirt:

If the guy is too lean I'd be worried that I'd break him. I want someone who could pin me down and not get bucked off.
The apparent trend of the leaner guys being the ones who have larger endowments has been discouraging for me. I'm very happy to see the exceptions when they occur.

007, you're hot stuff! Bring it on!
OMG! Gillette and I finally agree on something. :wink:

shyvixen_chicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amen.

007, you're hot stuff!

Bring it on!

yeah, i happen to have a dislike of skinny dudes. as a man grows older, his body goes from being a boy's (skinny, hairless, etc) to that of a real man's, and adding on a little weight comes with the territory. i'm a big girl myself, and this happened in the past few years, but i like the feeling of being 'filled out', even if it is considered obese by some people's standards. everyone's got their own tastes.

Honestly, you don't look that overweight. Maybe you need to start talking to a different type of girl than you have been.

i second that emotion. :wink:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
QFT! If I weren't taken and were in the DC metro area . . . well let's just say I'd give the OP the only workout he needed. :flirt:

OMG! Gillette and I finally agree on something. :wink:

Wow ladies:redface: Gillette Thanks for the kind words hun... I bet you're on hot ahem, sorry lol

njqt466... if only sexy, if only... and I say that with ALL due respect :smile:

Guys, everyone thank you for replying and for the honest feedback, seriously, I'm feeling better about posting those body pics now, thanks guys :smile:
If we could all somehow meet at a star bucks or something, i'd buy you all a drink and give you big bear hugs!:tongue:
Thanks everyone for being so kind and thoughtful, and hot!:tongue:

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys, here's the other side to this whole concern I've had... I decided I'm going to come out and share this (hesitantly)... without going into too much detail out of respect for all parties involved... I had my heart ripped out of my chest about 6 months ago (back at the end of April). My ex dumped me after 15 months of blissful love making, and a LOT of arguing (for various reasons I won't go into ranging from her having feelings for other guys at different times during the relationship to dragging along her ex for the first few months of our relationship and to other personal medical issues she had, but anyway...)
Our chemistry was great, the sex AMAZING, the love was STRONG. BUT, we could not stop arguing for various reasons like I mentioned(she's 21, I was 22, now I'm 23).
We were supposed to reconcile after a time of "separate individual growth." Instead 2 weeks after we broke up, her ex contacted her and they hooked up. Now She came to me two weeks after that and said sorry and that she missed me and was confused... I forgave her and said it's cool, let's just stay on track and stay single and focus on our personal growth as individuals (as we had planned) for a while longer before we got back together (I didn't want to rush things cause this was our second real break up and didn't want to rush back in like last time, as tempting as it was... (I wanted her and us to become happy WITHOUT the need of the other... I wanted her to figure out how to be a happy person independent of any romance) two weeks after that we had a discussion about how I was owning up to the things I was working on and had done wrong, and yet she had not been owning up to anything, except that she "craved" attention from other guys. It ate away at me that even though she was technically single, she hooked up with her ex TWO weeks after our break up... and yet I forgave her for that. Anyway, two weeks after she stopped seeing her ex and said she was going to "focus" on our paths of growth and God, she AGAIN returned to him (but I wouldn't find out for a few weeks). We didn't talk for a while... I sent her a "checking in/hello" email during the 4th of July weekend, and she didn't reply. So, 2 weeks later, or 6 weeks since our last conversation, she calls me, and asks to see me. We hadn't seen each other for 3 months at that point (since the break up). I saw her and nearly fainted with joy... totally expecting a positive update on her journey of personal growth and her summer. She dropped the bomb... and told me she had been with her ex the previous 6 weeks... I was devastated (it turns out out that out of our ENTIRE break up, she was single for the first two weeks and the 4th and 5th week... so in the last 6 months, she's been single for a total of 1 month). She told me he was no hassle, a calm "yesman." SHe loved me, but couldn't break up with me again, it was casual with him, and she told him that it wasn't going to go far and that he doesn't fit her husband "ideal" mold, but that I do and that she wanted to come back to me, but knew we would keep arguing if we rushed into it and wanted to move on but couldn't be alone... and her ex was there and available and "no hassle" (in other words she could leave him at the drop of a hat... but with me, our reconciliation meant TRUE commitment). SHe asked me to let her "ride it out" as she said, and told me not to contact her... I threw all dignity out the window, cried a lot, asked her to reconsider (pathetically too), told her I'd make her laugh more, I'd learn new jokes everyday for her (she said he made her laugh a lot), that I wouldn't snap back if she screamed at me... or become a "yesman" like he was (really pathetic). At the conclusion of that night... I walked away, in probably the worse pain I've ever felt... and haven't contacted her since (end of July)... and won't.
How does this tie into this thread???>>> The guy who "replaced" me (her ex) was not as endowed as I am, thiner cock, about 7 inches long (not bad), but not as thick or long as mine (this fact always makes me feel a little better... she always said I was the best lover she ever had, better than her ex's... and that one thing she missed DEARLY was our sex life... she said he was ok, good enough... but again, she needed the rebound and couldn't come back to our commitment at that point of her life). BUT, he was about 6'2 (an inch taller than me, barely a difference) and thin<<< THIN. See, during the second half of my relationship, I gained the weight that I now want to start loosing soon. I was more attractive with my ex during the first 7 months or so... the stress from school, work, and the relationship all contributed to my changing in eating habits...
The whole break up experience (she was my first true love... I gave her my all... EVERYTHING I had, I was UNCONDITIONALLY available for her) left me wounded, insecure, and VERY lonely and depressed. I am doing much better since recent, and I want to start dating again, just to get my feet wet (it's been 6 months, It's time I think)... But, yeah, needless to say, I questioned my weight gain as one of the causes for my ex to leave me (she swears it wasn't). Either way, she left me at my worst. I care deeply about her and always will... she's not a bad person by any means... she's very immature, and needy, and simply wasn't at the same place in her life as I was when we started dating... I didn't see it then, and by the time I did, I was already head over heals for her... we were both crazy about each other (literally), and we held on to each other for our dear lives... she just wasn't ready to reciprocate my love for her and to be in such a committed relationship... that imbalance was the friction and source for about 95% of our arguments... again, that whole experience left me with very little to NO confidence in my self (in terms of being attractive to other girls).... ok... I always told myself I wouldn't share this online... but I have... and now I just hope for the best...
Thanks for the support and honest feedback everyone...
God Bless

Last edited:

chrispy

Expert Member
Media
New Bedford (Massachusetts, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
007baby -

I am really sorry for all the pain you have been feeling. I have never been in a relationship, but I know rejection, and it sucks, no matter the situation or cause!

If you can, yet -- we all heal at different rates -- try reading your email as if it had come from one of us, and you are "on the outside, looking in". If gaining the weight was part of the reason for your ex's actions, well any girl you meet now, meets you with the weight. If a relationship develops, then it isn't an issue with her. If it is an issue with you, then I would say, "follow the advise of other posts": make the time to get back to your old routine, and lose ithe weight. If the stress of your schedule is part of the problem, all the experts say that exercise is a great stress reliever.

Like you, I seem to have a practically non-existent metabolism. I have been fat since puberty, and there were alwys reasons I kept putting off doing anything about it -- stress, work, exhaustion. Sound familiar?

Now I am nearing my 50th birthday, and cannot see the point in trying -- in the gay male community, fat, fifty and single is the new dead! You are young, with so much ahead of you...please do not let this be your future.

As much as possible, read your description of your ex, and her actions as an outsider does. Personally, I think she sounds at the very least flaky, and more than a little selfish. However great the sex was -- and good sex counts for alot -- do you really want someone like that as the most important person in your world?

You seem a good guy with a good heart, and good guys often get shat upon; don't let it embitter you.

Remember what chocokitty said: "you are hot"! She is only one of many women out there waiting for you. Go get 'em!

Wishing you all the best...

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe you should loose a bit of wait, not that you are fat, but you are young and that will trick you as you get older. You say that you have a slow metabolism, but I'm sure that you problably dont eat well, specialy if you are american lol Anyhow I still would'nt mind to do a GB with you :wink:

But dont worry, you are a good looking guy

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
007baby -

I am really sorry for all the pain you have been feeling. I have never been in a relationship, but I know rejection, and it sucks, no matter the situation or cause!

If you can, yet -- we all heal at different rates -- try reading your email as if it had come from one of us, and you are "on the outside, looking in". If gaining the weight was part of the reason for your ex's actions, well any girl you meet now, meets you with the weight. If a relationship develops, then it isn't an issue with her. If it is an issue with you, then I would say, "follow the advise of other posts": make the time to get back to your old routine, and lose ithe weight. If the stress of your schedule is part of the problem, all the experts say that exercise is a great stress reliever.

Like you, I seem to have a practically non-existent metabolism. I have been fat since puberty, and there were alwys reasons I kept putting off doing anything about it -- stress, work, exhaustion. Sound familiar?

Now I am nearing my 50th birthday, and cannot see the point in trying -- in the gay male community, fat, fifty and single is the new dead! You are young, with so much ahead of you...please do not let this be your future.

As much as possible, read your description of your ex, and her actions as an outsider does. Personally, I think she sounds at the very least flaky, and more than a little selfish. However great the sex was -- and good sex counts for alot -- do you really want someone like that as the most important person in your world?

You seem a good guy with a good heart, and good guys often get shat upon; don't let it embitter you.

Remember what chocokitty said: "you are hot"! She is only one of many women out there waiting for you. Go get 'em!

Wishing you all the best...

:puppy_dog_eyes: Wow man, I teared up while reading your reply... :hug: Thanks so much sir, I really needed to hear that :happysad: You are without question a beautiful soul man. Thanks for the refreshing, wise, and sincere perspective. I am so grateful that you read this post. God bless you bro, and if you ever wanna go out for some downtime in DC, PLEASE drop me a line

Siq

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its all about being comfortable with yourself. Once you are comfortable and happy with yourself, you'll feel better about everything.

I can relate to you. I am an inch taller and about 10 pounds heavier than you right now. I have lost close to 25 pounds since January doing low carb and hitting the gym. Its hard work because I have a really slow metabolism and have been round my whole life up until this year.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:hug: gives 007baby a hug,

You were waaayy to good for her and she did sound like a flake from your description. And chocokitty is correct, you are hot (definitely not overweight), just be carefull if you're ever in a room with her, that kitty has claws (in a good way :wink:).

Stress will make you comfort eat and your work and schooling will always be stressfull. But that will pass and you'll soon be back to your usual self and trust me, you will find women out there that will love and treat you with the respect you deserve.

It just takes time so keep your head up and don't let it affect your school work :151:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find that taking high dose fish oil capsules help speed up my metabolism.
I don't mind a husky man at all so long as he has mad skills and is a thoughtful and considerate person.
(penis size is less of an issue for me. Thank christ for pelvic floor exercises)
I was once dating a guy who was more Husky than you are and by the end of 9 months he was buffed, rippling and as fit as a racehorse.
Consider sex as a higher form of full body work out.
Let's face it if you are fucking like a rabbit you aren't eatting.
AND there are other pay off's like for every 35 pounds of weight you drop you gain a extra inch of penis.
True story.
The base of your cock is buried in the fat pad that covers your pubic bone.
Losing the weight diminishes the depth of the fat pad, thus losing the weight will free up that extra length.
You are a sweet person 007..Find a sweet girl who likes you for you.