I know it's my fault.

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok here's the situation. I just signed a plea bargain agreement for a DWI charge. While I know it is my fault I am a little surprised as to the things I have to do. I did have a BAC of .15, but it was not a situation in which anything serious happened. No accidents no property damage. Now I'm on probation for a year, can't drink while im on probation, I have to put a deep lung device in my car, have to attend victim impact panels, donate to MADD and 30 hours of community service. I also have 875 in court costs and fines. Not to mention the $1000 surcharge for the next three years to keep my damn licsence. I know drunk driving is wrong and it's not something I was in the habit of doing. My intention was to stay at my friend's house until I blurted out that I was in love with him, he's not single. So I couldn't stay. Anyway I'm not looking for sympathy or lectures, believe me I've learned my lesson. But I feel like I'm fucked. I can't afford all the shit I have to pay for and school and my bills. I'm just pissed at myself for letting it happen. Anyway thanks for reading. later.:frown1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ok here's the situation. I just signed a plea bargain agreement for a DWI charge. While I know it is my fault I am a little surprised as to the things I have to do. I did have a BAC of .15, but it was not a situation in which anything serious happened. No accidents no property damage. Now I'm on probation for a year, can't drink while im on probation, I have to put a deep lung device in my car, have to attend victim impact panels, donate to MADD and 30 hours of community service. I also have 875 in court costs and fines. Not to mention the $1000 surcharge for the next three years to keep my damn licsence. I know drunk driving is wrong and it's not something I was in the habit of doing. My intention was to stay at my friend's house until I blurted out that I was in love with him, he's not single. So I couldn't stay. Anyway I'm not looking for sympathy or lectures, believe me I've learned my lesson. But I feel like I'm fucked. I can't afford all the shit I have to pay for and school and my bills. I'm just pissed at myself for letting it happen. Anyway thanks for reading. later.:frown1:

Not to sound horrible because it does sound like a harsh punishment, especially considering what they do let people away with but Consequences are a bitch and they are supposed to teach you a lesson