I know its not really a ladies problem but still would like to ask the ladies.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Sal_Manilla, Jan 31, 2012.

1. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

so I have been a life long bottom boy. I've only had three girlfriends and only experimented with one. (just fingered here) Recently i have been wondering about girls but keep in mind I love the dick.:biggrin1:
    I'm just curious cause I've never had sex with a girl. Sorry for being really detailed but i want to make sure you guys get the picture I'm trying to paint.
    Also I like to respect women so no weird stuff please.

those things being said. How would a go about initiation the "sexytime" I do have a friend who is willing but I don't want to make a fool of myself so I just want some pointers and tips.

and yes i know every girl is different but still would like the help. :redface:

thank you.

2. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    -A well timed and earnest verbal expression? (be it direct or suggestive):shrug:

-If you're low on verbosity and a bit nervous, fall back to body language and romantic contact.

I am a fan of plan A though. Lately, I've become bothered by people who cannot openly express their sexual feelings and desires with each other, but somehow manage to fuck.

Communicate. Be sincere. If you're both on the same page things will be much more fruitful this way. It also wouldn't hurt trying the same approach that you use on same-sex partners... the gender gap isn't as wide as you think.

#2 paigexox, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Do exactly what you'd do with a guy right up to the bit where you'd usually offer your ass to be fucked - at that point you stick your pee-pee in her ho-ho :yup:

Seriously, though - what's so different? We're all people. What way do you initiate 'sexytime' with a man? Is there a specific reason you think that won't work with a woman? With this woman in particular?

4. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If she says no, who cares! You won't make a fool out of yourself...and there's always a risk of being turned down whether or not it's a guy or a girl.

And, if she says no..just say it was a joke haha or wait til your drunk to ask her....and if she says no...say you were joking, or the next day pretend like you dont remember anything from the night so it never happened haha.

Probs not the best advice, but i'm shy when it comes to these things too and don't like getting knocked back lol

5. B_MrSexyBody

B_MrSexyBody New Member

^ ditto Goodluck :)

6. dolfette

Gold Member

i prefer a less direct approach than the other ladies. flirting. suggestive flirting. physical contact. a skin tingling progress towards an unknown destiny. obviously it's a little harder if you rely on spotting the signals instead of a verbal statement though.

7. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    One thing you learn as you get older is to trust your instincts. While you should never assume that you are God's gift to women, you can usually tell when a woman is interested in a sexual relationship with you. What you must do is begin to think of your relationship with her as a sexual one. If you continue to think of it as a "friendship", that is how she will view it as well. Take the time to listen to your conversations with her and playfully turn them into flirtation. If she responds, she is interested. Not that she will jump into bed with you...just that it is a possibility. Once you get that indication, be smooth, be respectful, but move it forward from there. At some point, you should feel comfortable saying: "Hey, I think there is something going on here between us. Something pretty exciting. What do you think?"

It's different in every relationship, but some permutation of the above is a nice way to take it.

8. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know it is the ladies forum, and I am a male.(sort of)and I think you have the 1st step down pat.
    Respect, patience(sic) and in my limited experience of women, they like the same things as us, they are us, only with smaller bits. Much nicer bits.
    Try it some-time, you may like what you taste.
    MB, Cut me some slack.

Draft saved Draft deleted