I know that person on that webcam!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hanshoff, Feb 20, 2012.

1. hanshoff

hanshoff New Member

Have you ever run across someone that you knew on cam? Happened to me last week on cam 4. Kinda wigged me out. Has this ever happened to you? Did you let them know that you knew them? Just curious about other similar experiences.

2. D_Ernie_Eatsit

D_Ernie_Eatsit New Member

Yes I have actually, I've seen him on cam4 and on other websites as well (he always uses the same or similar usernames). He was an aquaintance from high school and a really good looking guy. I've actually messaged him and talked to him a few times but he has no idea that ik who he is. It's weird cuz even though he's straight, online he talks about how he's bicurious and always been curious to experimentation, something that he would have never admitted in reality and no1 would have ever suspected either, he was every girls dream in hs and he got with most of them haha as far as I could tell.

3. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Saw an elder woman who I had a date with once, it wasn't really a surprise as we know we both have interests in that area.

4. niceness

niceness New Member

Albums:
    I actually found someone I knew on craigslist. He didn't even know I was gay, was very interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted