I know the *real* average penis size, I think (seriously, read this)

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I've been making very good pocket money for over 10 years now with my site convert-me.com . It's a simple site to do measurement conversions. I started the site because I design lots of objects/projects for many clients and constantly had to switch from metric to imperial and vice versa.

The site grew rapidly, because I have always kept it simple. Today, I have millions of page-views per month.

The core of my site is a simple switch software, and results are stored very temporarily in a db. However, I've always been amused with debates about penis size. So I decided to store data for length conversions for a longer time.

I now have the accumulated data for 1 month for length conversions. There are hundreds of thousands of conversions. But guess what? Some numbers keep popping up. I suspect that, because of their frequency, they *must* be conversions from dudes who have read up on penis size, measured their own, and then converted. (Mind you, it is also possible that people read about penis size on the net, and then just do a conversion to check what the American/European literature means to them.)

In any case, the most frequent numbers in my db for length conversions are:

For conversions from metric to imperial (note, this is readers from Europe and other places that use the metric system):
-14cm/5.5inches (11.08%)
-14.5cm/5.7inches (16.44%)
-15cm/5.9inches (18.37%)
-15.5cm/6.1inches (17.54%)
-16cm/6.3inches (11.87%)

The numbers below 14cm and above 16cm constitute less than 3% of conversions.

For conversions from imperial to metric (note, this is readers from the U.S./U.K. and other countries who use the imperial systems):
-5.2inches/13.2cm (8.62%)
-5.5inches/14cm (11.32%)
-5.6inches/14.2cm (11.92%)
-5.8inches/14.7cm (13.07%)
-6inches/15.2cm (9.67%)

The numbers below 5.2 inches and above 6 inches constitute less than 5% of the conversion.

In short, I am pretty much convinced that because of the remarkable frequency of these numbers, they refer to penis size. There are probably many, many men who want to check how their penis size converts into another measurement system.

The length conversion module of my site is the most popular. It's no coincidence, I guess! :biggrin1:

Preakness

Sexy Member
Media
Looks like a pretty good method really, if only you were sure of what they were measuring. It causes some inaccuracies otherwise no doubt.
Will we ever know the true average size? I'm not sure, quite a point of debate :biggrin1:

Interesting post :wink:

Andyj85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not a bad method i guess. I'm from Australia so we use metric and I have to say, dick size is the only thing I would ever or have ever converted into inches.

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that inaccuracies from what people want to convert are a lot less than inaccuracies from how people lie on their own misuration... very interesting post!

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
very interesting post indeed. Among 150 cadet friends that we have had to share a shower room for 5 yesrs, I am the second biggest. And really, I think Asian men are around 5 inches in length. The champion of my class is 9 inches long but about the same grith. Your numbers are really close.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
While this is true, this is an anonymous unit conversion; the only person they think can see it is themselves. I'd say it's likely more accurate than any self-reported survey

Exactly. When (young) men are asked to do self-measurements, they always exaggerate. We know this from the early Kinsey surveys.

Now with anonymous sites which have nothing to do, in principle, with penis size, the person thinks nobody sees him. Of course, the webmaster does see the "anonymous" conversion!

I think this offers a reliable picture.

However, as others have indicated, I am never sure of what I am really seeing and measuring. But I can assure you: the frequency of these numbers, popping up all the time, is almost hilarious. My site is designed to do any conversion: numbers dealing with stellar distances (light years), or for people who are working on kilometers/miles, even square kilometers/acres.... And, still, I see an enourmous bias for these simple numbers ranging from 14 to 16cm / 5.2 to 6.0 inches.... For me it is funny. I think I am onto something! :biggrin1:

I will contact my colleagues, because I am not the only unit conversion site out there. I'm sure they'll have a laugh too, because they must have noticed the same frequency.

Anyways, the irony is that my results pretty much reflect what condom surveys say (average penis size: between 5 and 6 inches / 14 to 16 cm). In my professional opinion (and I am used to talk about inches and centimeters), I think condom surveys offer the most reliable numbers, because condom producers need to know which size they are producing for!

In short: the more sources of (presumably) reliable info we have, the more cozy for us.

I am comfy. I happen to have a 7 inch dick - not small, not very large, just a bit above average... :wink:

Last edited:

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This work should be written up in the scientific literature, specifically the Annals of Improbable Research. Who knows, you might even make it to the Ig Nobel awards ... sounds like the kind of thing they like.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had conversations with some knowledgable ladies who weren't too shy to discuss average penis size with, and who were not inclined to exaggerate (nurses, mostly). Based on the experience of these gals, some of whom had been around the block more than a few times, I am pretty confident that the average adult penis size is in the 5-6 inch range and that penises longer than 6 inches are actually infrequent enough to start to become noteworthy.

I am also around 7 inches in length, and most of the women who have commented on my size have felt that I was distinctly above average, if not big. I suspect that the numbers queried probably do give a reasonably accurate indication of average size.

Last edited:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hope you weren't hoping to stay anonymous, because by posting the URL of your site, you've just provided your full name and address to anyone who bothers to do a whois lookup on your domain.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey John

Why don't do the penis circumferrence and witdth conversion too. I think you might also find that average penises grith is under 5 inches around. As I said, being just 7.5x5.7 and Asian, I am huge among friends and tight Asian pussies.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get hard every day and get to fuck my wife.She even likes to suck my cock and lick my balls!So why should I give a shit what the average penis size is?

Reactions: dubyacub

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nice conversion site. My cock is 10.05 digits long and 8.52 in girth. Didn't know that. :)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That doesn't mean that's the average penis size. It means the guys who are around 6 inches are the ones most likely to do the conversions and are probably the most self-conscious. The bigger guys are on this site strutting their stuff. LOL!