I know they say "size doesn't matter", BUT

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was screwing my girlfriend last night, holding the headboard, keeping it from putting a hole in the wall while she screamed: "fuck me big boy" and I never used my hands - I just gave her a long deep fuck for about an hour.

Not only was my ego swelling (among other things) as she referred to me as "big boy", but she came 4 times before she forced me to cum (she was getting sore).

I don't know who ever said "size doesn't matter", but I can guarantee that it was either first said by a man with a small penis or a woman who had never experienced a big dick.

Just thought I'd share....

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, gota, you definitely have a huge thick tool that must stretch her well. And, it also looks like it gets rock hard which has to feel great up inside her. But, I'm sure she was cumming like a comet because you know how to use that big piece on her.

I know a dude with a enormous cock who just lays there and wants to be serviced. His nickname in the bars: "Dead Fuck." Being big is great. Knowing how to fuck is priceless.

njmissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is usually said by girls to guys with small ones so that they are not self conscious about it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was screwing my girlfriend last night, holding the headboard, keeping it from putting a hole in the wall while she screamed: "fuck me big boy" and I never used my hands - I just gave her a long deep fuck for about an hour.

Not only was my ego swelling (among other things) as she referred to me as "big boy", but she came 4 times before she forced me to cum (she was getting sore).

I don't know who ever said "size doesn't matter", but I can guarantee that it was either first said by a man with a small penis or a woman who had never experienced a big dick.

Just thought I'd share....

Truer words were never spoken. :cool:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
"Size does matter" does not mean that penis size is directly correlated to the recipients sexual gratification. Only those who use it incorrectly think so.

"Size doesn't matter" does not mean that penis size is in no way correlated to the recipients sexual gratification. Only those who use it incorrectly think so.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah uh.....she was right....you've definately got a big one.....lucky sob....lol thanks for sharing

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hung, you're absolutely right. A guy who just "jackhammers" is no better than a guy with a one inch penis. In fact, a lot of people might prefer the one inch :) I just notice that there are times when I screw women that they cum without me even touching them (except with my dick of course) and the overwhelming response seems to be "oh, you're so deep" or something to that extent. Of course, you can go down on someone, use your hands, etc, but I never get the same response as a long deep slow fuck gives. It just seems like it drives people wild. And its a response I dont get from giving oral and one I doubt I would get from screwing someone by just going 4 inches deep or so....

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think size matters...its just not to the degree many think.
In my opinion it matters in terms of:

Too Small- not enough stimulation
Too Big - Cool, but can hurt people
Good overall size - win

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's definitely a range you need to be working with. I think 7-9 in length and 5.5-6.5 in girth and you're gonna be working with a winner. Anything smaller is simply not stimulative enough and anything larger has the potential to cause pain, damage and discomfort. Of course, these are generalizations, but its pretty damn close for most people I think.

Once a girl or guy experiences a nice big cock they'll never be able to choose a small one over a big one. There's just no argument in favor of, a nice 7 inch vs a 5 inch, all else being equal.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think most men care how they get a woman off. Thing is, anyone can lick or rub a clit and get a woman to cum. But driving a nice long fat penis into a womans g spot that causes an uncontrollable, screaming, shaking orgasm is something that only a man with a big dick can avhieve and there is no better feeling for the woman and the man.

Don't get me wrong, the women I've been with love it when I go down on them and all of that, but nothing gets them going like a long, bottoming out thrust. There are exceptions to every rule, but my experience has been that size along with some talent is simply unbeatable. No 6 inch guy is gonna match what 7 inches plus is working with. All else being equal of course.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well size doesn't matter to me. Brings up the old joke:

How do you make a women cum? Who cares?
Have you ever made a women cum? Somehow I doubt it.

Of course, you can go down on someone, use your hands, etc, but I never get the same response as a long deep slow fuck gives. It just seems like it drives people wild. And its a response I dont get from giving oral and one I doubt I would get from screwing someone by just going 4 inches deep or so....
So right... when your balls deep and just hold it in there, filling her pussy and she says "OMG, that's sensational", that's when you know that size does matter.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a hung friend who fucked a women from his a apartment building this weekend. I've seen her and she is really hot. She says her hubby is small and doesn't like sex and she has been chasing my buddy for months. He finally gave it to her on Sunday afternoon and evidently she was screaming and biting his shoulder and could not believe how it felt to be fucked by a good size cock.

I am getting a boner just telling you about it! I want a turn LOL.