I know they say "size doesn't matter", BUT

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think most men care how they get a woman off. Thing is, anyone can lick or rub a clit and get a woman to cum. But driving a nice long fat penis into a womans g spot that causes an uncontrollable, screaming, shaking orgasm is something that only a man with a big dick can avhieve and there is no better feeling for the woman and the man.

Don't get me wrong, the women I've been with love it when I go down on them and all of that, but nothing gets them going like a long, bottoming out thrust. There are exceptions to every rule, but my experience has been that size along with some talent is simply unbeatable. No 6 inch guy is gonna match what 7 inches plus is working with. All else being equal of course.

Unless you have a vagina, or your penis was small a few weeks ago, you really have no say.

Everyone is different, and some girls could get the same amount of pleasure from a large penis as they would an average penis. Of course most people on this forum are gonna agree with you, because this is a large penis site.

but a majority of women don't care if it's big or average.

It could be a double edged sword, considering just like everything else, a girl can dislike the feeling of a large cock.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my girlfriend used to say she wanted bigger until
she saw blood when she wiped.

now she claims she would prefer i be a bit less girthy.
so yes it is a very sharp double edge.

she compliments modest sizes more than big because
she assumes with big comes asshole.
which alot of the time is pretty true.
use it, don't abuse it.:wink:

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course everyone is different, but I've had sex with a lot of women and there are things a man with a large penis can do that a smaller man simply cannot do. For instance, when I'm bottoming out and she's screaming about how I deep I am and how big my dick feels, I know for a fact that a smaller man will not get that sort of reaction.

I can give a girl 4 or 5 inches, just as well as any other guy, but when she gets turned on and grabs my ass cheeks and forces me all the way in she's not doing it because 4 or 5 inches was enough. She's doing it because she likes having my body pressed against hers and my cock as deep as she can get it.

gr8swami

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course everyone is different, but I've had sex with a lot of women and there are things a man with a large penis can do that a smaller man simply cannot do. For instance, when I'm bottoming out and she's screaming about how I deep I am and how big my dick feels, I know for a fact that a smaller man will not get that sort of reaction.

I can give a girl 4 or 5 inches, just as well as any other guy, but when she gets turned on and grabs my ass cheeks and forces me all the way in she's not doing it because 4 or 5 inches was enough. She's doing it because she likes having my body pressed against hers and my cock as deep as she can get it.

You don't know anything "for a fact" regarding what it feels like for a woman. You never will. You also don't know what it's like to fuck a woman with anything other than your dick. Your posts are egotistical and annoying.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so you made this thread to tell us all thata girl enjoyed your dick while fucking her? congratulations.. mission accomplished.... lmao, id have to agree though, girls (at least the ones i know_) talk about dicks alot, it seems to come up pretty regularly, even in front of guys, its pretty easy to findout which one of your friends are packing and which arnt, girls will tell you either, way weather you want to know or not
now let everyone argue about it for 8 more pages, should be funny

"girls dont like big dicks!!"
"girls only like big dicks!!'
"girls dont care if they are big or small!!!"

there i said everythign the next 5 pages will say. i saved the thread from a big argument!

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Making any absolute declarations about size is wrongheaded. For practically every penis size and shape available, there's a demographic of women out there who either prefer that size/shape or, at worst, think it's just fine. You have a big cock. Congrats on that, and on finding partners who like it. But I guarantee that there are plenty of nice, attractive women out there who will have nothing to do with something that big. And they will be absolutely right, because they know what works for them and what doesn't.

Even for the women who do actively pursue/prefer big, this doesn't mean that an average-endowed man has no chance of pleasing them tremendously. Any guy who takes the time to learn about his woman, internalize her rhythms, read her, can make magical things happen. Setting the mood, surprising her at just the right time, knowing what spots when... a woman is like a symphony, and you don't need a huge baton to create a bravura performance.

Kev

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
You do have a nice looking cock. How many inches are you? Size matters, but its too big or too small cuz they're both bad. My boyfriend is too big, I'm used to it, but if I had my way he wouldn't be so long.

Jen

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ms. teacher...you could ruin a wet dream.:wink:

I was just trying to be real.

I can talk really, really dirty during sex, and make any man feel he is king of all penises. :tongue:

You what's important to most woman sexually?

a man who knows how to use his hands
a man who knows how to use his tongue
a man who knows how to use his penis no matter what the size
a man who can last long enough to satisfy his woman's needs

And then there's chemistry and everything else that goes along with it. A man could be the greatest lover in the world, but if I'm not attracted to him, I'm not having sex with him. He could have the body of a Greek god, but if his face looks like Moe from the 3 Stooges. No way!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And then there's chemistry and everything else that goes along with it. A man could be the greatest lover in the world, but if I'm not attracted to him, I'm not having sex with him. He could have the body of a Greek god, but if his face looks like Moe from the 3 Stooges. No way!

Yes, but what's being discussed is, all attraction and skills being equal, size added to that is still a bonus.

Man A
-is your ideal physically, mentally and emotionally
-knows how to use his hands
-knows how to use his tongue
-knows how to use his 6"x5" penis
-can last long enough to satisfy his woman's needs

Man B
-is your ideal physically, mentally and emotionally
-knows how to use his hands
-knows how to use his tongue
-knows how to use his 7"x6" penis
-can last long enough to satisfy his woman's needs

Assuming that you can accomodate the larger size would you not prefer the size that fills you better?

Reactions: LoonerUser

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming that you can accomodate the larger size would you not prefer the size that fills you better?

I have accomodated a larger size. One boyfriend was 8x6 and another was about 6x5. They were both wonderful lovers and felt equally good.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, sex. Sex is a skill. I am still learning this skill. I wish to become better, more like Mike, and then give great orgasm.

Until that day I train repetitiously forever; penis in, penis out! Thrust thrust thrust!

Victory!

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she meant if you had to pick.

It's an impossible question to answer. You know why? Because I've been with guys the sizes I've mentioned, and a few others, and I was in love with the guys, not their size. I didn't know their size when I was just casually dating them. When I fell for them and had sex, that's when I knew, and I wasn't going to reject a man because he was too big or too small. I have to be physically attracted to his face, body, personality, sense of humor and everything else about him.

It's no different for most guys. A woman may have the best breasts you have ever seen or be wonderful in bed, but if you think she has an ugly face or personality, you may not be interested in her.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have accomodated a larger size. One boyfriend was 8x6 and another was about 6x5. They were both wonderful lovers and felt equally good.
Equality amongst penes? Lies. All lies. You're one of those people who lays back and dreams of England aren't you! :mad:

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
It's an impossible question to answer. You know why? Because I've been with guys the sizes I've mentioned, and a few others, and I was in love with the guys, not their size. I didn't know their size when I was just casually dating them. When I fell for them and had sex, that's when I knew, and I wasn't going to reject a man because he was too big or too small. I have to be physically attracted to his face, body, personality, sense of humor and everything else about him.

It's no different for most guys. A woman may have the best breasts you have ever seen or be wonderful in bed, but if you think she has an ugly face or personality, you may not be interested in her.

I believe most people here are reasonable enough to understand this. It's ridiculous to think your choice in men is heavily influenced by their size. However, that's not to say that it has no impact on sex (or visual attraction). I don't think women react to my size only to stroke my ego, they derive enjoyment from it and do comment it is a different experience than most guys.

Using an example from a man's point of view, some woman have better abilities in bed than others. And sometimes how pleasurable they are depends on a physical aspect of their bodies. It's not why I date or love the girl, but it can affect how satisfying the sex is.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just trying to be real.

I can talk really, really dirty during sex, and make any man feel he is king of all penises. :tongue:

I agree with this word for word, but add to it if he's short in stature I'm not checking for him. I've had an even wider range than Ms. Teacher, but I also would not choose based on penis size. To me, most other things being equal, sex with men at different sizes feels different, but not better or worse.

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Easy buddy. I'm not trying to be "annoying" or "egotistical". I just think it's funny that people always say size doesn't matter, when, if you cloned yourself with a 3 inch penis and a 6 inch penis and asked women to choose one of you the overwhelming majority would choose the 6 inch "you". Likewise, if you cloned yourself with a 4 inch and a 7 inch the majority would still choose the larger "you".