I know they say "size doesn't matter", BUT

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not bad, gotabigone. The cloning idea does level every other possible variable.

I certainly wouldn't attempt to speak for all other women, or any other woman for that matter, but for me the larger size creates more intense sensation.

Reactions: LoonerUser

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Easy buddy. I'm not trying to be "annoying" or "egotistical". I just think it's funny that people always say size doesn't matter, when, if you cloned yourself with a 3 inch penis and a 6 inch penis and asked women to choose one of you the overwhelming majority would choose the 6 inch "you". Likewise, if you cloned yourself with a 4 inch and a 7 inch the majority would still choose the larger "you".

but 3 and 4 inches are smaller than average.

If you think the size of a penis has that much of a impact with anyone besides size queens, i still think you are wrong.

you do seem to be bragging, regardless of if you say your not trying to be.

If you want to say that you are better because you happened to be born with genes that made your penis bigger, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that if a guy is taller, he is a better lover, because it helps the female feel more embraced.

or a guy with a longer tongue is better, or bigger hands, or more/less hair. There are so many factors in place here, especially considering a girl has the capability to bring more of her entire body into sexual pleasure than a guy has. To narrow it all down to just penis size is pointless.

The egotistical part came when you said a guy who was smaller than you would never be able to pleasure a women like you do. While you are right to some degree, some women may rather have a modest penis than a big one. if you refuse to believe this, then there isn't much i can say.

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if size doesn't matter, why does my wife love my 6.5 inch long dick over her old BF's 9 inch monster? And the guy prior to me with his 8.5 inch dong? Simply put, I know how to use mine to make her happy. She has told me that. As far as she is concerned, big guys have no idea how to use it because they don't feel they need to. Well, sorry, fellas, knowing how to use your penis, regardless of size, is very important. So, size aside, it helps to be a a proficient penis practitioner. You get more.

klemptomanes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Side debate: How many females out there consider it a knock/out-feature. Like how much silly shit (character etc.) would they be willing to put up w/ or negotiate for their dream size.

Seriously like to believe that wit, character and looks have been more influential than my mere size for the ones that "picked" me. :)

cheers,
klm

(with a small wink to my recent new gallery submissions..)

gotabigone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but 3 and 4 inches are smaller than average.

If you think the size of a penis has that much of a impact with anyone besides size queens, i still think you are wrong.

you do seem to be bragging, regardless of if you say your not trying to be.

If you want to say that you are better because you happened to be born with genes that made your penis bigger, I'm gonna go ahead and assume that if a guy is taller, he is a better lover, because it helps the female feel more embraced.

or a guy with a longer tongue is better, or bigger hands, or more/less hair. There are so many factors in place here, especially considering a girl has the capability to bring more of her entire body into sexual pleasure than a guy has. To narrow it all down to just penis size is pointless.

The egotistical part came when you said a guy who was smaller than you would never be able to pleasure a women like you do. While you are right to some degree, some women may rather have a modest penis than a big one. if you refuse to believe this, then there isn't much i can say.

I guess I should have chosen my words and comparisons more wisely. I never meant to proclaim that my cock is so much better than everyone else's. I'm simply saying that I don't believe I (or anyone else) could deliver the same satisfaction if the penis were much smaller than it is. We can get into semantics and argue over the difference between a 6 inch and 7 inch penis or a 7 inch and an 8 inch penis, but that's just silly in my opinion. The point I'm trying to make is that if women had to choose between a man with a 5 inch penis or a 7 inch penis (assuming 2 cloned and identical males) I think most would choose the 7 inch man.

And I would honestly find it hard to believe the women who consciously chose the smaller "version".

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
The problem with the 'penis sizes are all equal" mindset is that correlations exist. The key word is 'correlated'. Therefore everyone doesn't fit the correlation, but the factor has been shown to have an affect on the normal chance distribution. Correlations of factors aren't all the same in relation strength (one factor can be correlated only mildly, another strongly, others can be inbetween). Not everything has been studied, and not everything has been found to be correlated.

Keep in mind what the word correlation means and that it's an OVERVIEW. Correlations range from mild to strong. Definition: Correlation is a statistical measurement of the relationship between two variables.

Shown to be correlated with penis size:
Does penis size count - moderate correlation
Height - mild/moderate correlation
Feet size - mild/moderate correlation
Length and Girth - strong correlation
Index finger -strong correlation
Natural butt size - moderate/strong correlation
Race - moderate/strong correlation
Flaccid and Erect - strong correlation
Confidence - mild/moderate correlation

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with the 'penis sizes are all equal" posts mindset is that correlations exist. The key word is 'correlated'. Therefore everyone doesn't fit the correlation, but the factor has been shown to have an affect on the normal chance distribution. Correlations of factors aren't all the same in relation strength (one factor can be correlated only mildly, another strongly, others can be inbetween). Not everything has been studied, and not everything has been found to be correlated, but to believe that correlations with some factors is ignorance.

Keep in mind what the word correlation means and that it's an OVERVIEW. Correlations range from mild to strong. Definition: Correlation is a statistical measurement of the relationship between two variables.

Shown to be correlated with penis size:
Does penis size count - moderate correlation
Height - mild/moderate correlation
Feet size - mild/moderate correlation
Length and Girth - strong correlation
Index finger -strong correlation
Natural butt size - moderate/strong correlation
Race - moderate/strong correlation
Flaccid and Erect - strong correlation
Confidence - mild/moderate correlation

sources?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

I've got sources plastered all over LPSG. I'd rather not have to gather them all up for here (but may do it).

I do have a question though. When folks say no correlation this and no correlation that - sometimes they even yell it as "NO", why is it people don't ask for sources from them and especially since they are yelling as if they know it for a fact?

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got sources plastered all over LPSG. I'd rather not have to gather them all up for here, but may do it.

I do have a question though. When folks say no correlation this and no correlation that - sometimes they even yell it as "NO", why is it people don't ask for sources from them and especially since they are yelling as if they know it for a fact?

I'm no expert, but I was under the impression that the only significant corrlelation with P size was a person's height. And even that one was very weak.

PakiHotWife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that only the following believe that size does not matter:1)Insecure men with small dicks2)Women who have never had sex with a big dick3)Women who have had sex with big ones, but say size does not matter simply to keep their current smaller sized partners happy.Having said that, I have had sex with dicks ranging in size from 5.5 inches in length to 9.5 inches and orgasmed with all of them. Its just the intensity of the orgasm that is different, and yes bigger, thicker ones do give better orgasms. But at the same time, I would certainly not use size as the sole criterion to base a relationship on. There is lot more to a man than his penis size and for me its the overall character that is important.

Reactions: LoonerUser

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an impossible question to answer. You know why? Because I've been with guys the sizes I've mentioned, and a few others, and I was in love with the guys, not their size. I didn't know their size when I was just casually dating them. When I fell for them and had sex, that's when I knew, and I wasn't going to reject a man because he was too big or too small. I have to be physically attracted to his face, body, personality, sense of humor and everything else about him.

It's no different for most guys. A woman may have the best breasts you have ever seen or be wonderful in bed, but if you think she has an ugly face or personality, you may not be interested in her.
Alas that there aren't more women out there like you...intelligent, sensitive, sensible, and probably quite beautiful. On that last issue, you appear to have a perfect ass!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, but what's being discussed is, all attraction and skills being equal, size added to that is still a bonus.

Man A
-knows how to use his 6"x5" penis

Man B
-knows how to use his 7"x6" penis

Assuming that you can accomodate the larger size would you not prefer the size that fills you better?

Why you gotta put the bigger man at the back of the bus, G? Why do we have to be "Man B?" Why this obvious bias against the better-endowed?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course everyone is different, but I've had sex with a lot of women and there are things a man with a large penis can do that a smaller man simply cannot do. For instance, when I'm bottoming out and she's screaming about how I deep I am and how big my dick feels, I know for a fact that a smaller man will not get that sort of reaction.

INCOMING! EGO OVERLOAD ALERT! EGO OVERLOAD ALERT! EVERYONE TO YOUR STATIONS!

Rubbish mate. If you read enough threads, you'll soon start to realise that
MOST women don't give a flying fuck about size as much as technique. A guy with an average size dick can give MOST women tremendous pleasure, blindingly ecstatic orgasms AND make them scream. Sorry to burst your bubble there. :smile:

I have accomodated a larger size. One boyfriend was 8x6 and another was about 6x5. They were both wonderful lovers and felt equally good.

There is the proof.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Oh my hero!!!:kiss:

INCOMING! EGO OVERLOAD ALERT! EGO OVERLOAD ALERT! EVERYONE TO YOUR STATIONS!

Rubbish mate. If you read enough threads, you'll soon start to realise that
MOST women don't give a flying fuck about size as much as technique. A guy with an average size dick can give MOST women tremendous pleasure, blindingly ecstatic orgasms AND make them scream. Sorry to burst your bubble there. :smile:

There is the proof.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
On the issue of whether it matters or not, it's amazing how many spin it into only 'matters completely' or 'not at all' choices. The 'it counts but isn't important' group of women, which makes up the majority of women, are left out of their remarks. Spinning is a sign of unobjectivity.