I know this is bizarre

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I weren't really connecting properly and she said you haven't let me hold you in the bathroom for a long time.

When we first got married she'd always come into the bathroom and stand behind me and look over my shoulder and hold my penis as I took a piss. After a few years instead of this happening once or more a day it was more like twice a week, a few more years and it was once a week.

Now, I've always found this behavior bizarre.... but also so fucking sexy... so first anyone else do this with their guy?

After 25+ years, the past year she maybe did it twice, but after mentioning it, she's been following me into the bathroom 3-4 times a week... and we both feel closer then we have in a while. Is this just some quirky strange wiring we have together, or does anyone else get this?

I'm not complaining, any excuse she wants or none at all to hold my penis is fine by me... just seems so odd.

Reactions: S_Dick

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't hold it, but I do like to watch him pee sometimes and I do think it's a bonding mechanism for our relationship to do things like that. He watches me pee sometimes too.

If you both enjoy it and it feels like it brings you closer in your relationship I say yay. Kinda cute in its own unique kinda awkward way.

Reactions: SamMann75

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was curious enough to want to hold it once. I did, and I'm good. Thanks.

Didn't feel sexy to me, but it did to him, obviously.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure I've held my hubby's peen for him when he's been peeing, only now and then not like everyday or particularly often like you've mentioned @SamMann75 .
There's certainly a closeness about it and kinda hot, kinks and fetish's can manifest in many ways.
A similar thing I used to enjoy was when I was sat on the loo either peeing myself or having just finished even was for my husband to stand in front of me and pee into the toilet between my legs, that doesn't happen particularly often these days tho cos I've gained a great deal more weight in the past few years and being a big woman anyway there isn't really enough room between my legs anymore unless I squish myself right back but the risk of me breaking the toilet seat is a real problem these days with me shuffling around :joy:
Pee play can be a lotta fun tho, it's certainly a thing and more popular than people think, just not spoken about that much I guess x

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There was this one time when the boy forgot he was made of human flesh and cut up like a pound of scotch bonnet peppers without gloves.

Yeah, he wasn't even allowed to hold the TV remote for a week. Caspian is akin to shit lipstick, mad transfer issues

He did not find any of my jokes or "opps! It slipped" fake outs even slightly humourous.