I know this isn't relavant but er

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But er my eldest brother it's like says stupid stuff to cause an argument and now he has just said 'go on die' and 'drop dead, nobody cares'!

I just ignored him bust somehwere deep down I'm kind of hurt (I know I sound crazy :( )

What do I say when he throws insults at me, no-one in my family does anything about it!

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might be crazy,
I dunno, I just feel cold inside me! I'm just stupid! I shouldn't have made a big deal about it!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's alright to be hurt, big brothers can be harsh (I know, I'm one of them) and some are worse than others. It's very legitimate to feel hurt inside when someone you have grown up with says cold things.

If telling the truth doesn't work, asking him what his problem is doesn't work and no one else is willing to help... well, you might have to start sticking up for yourself and firing back. It's not a good point to be at, but some people just don't back down... no matter how sensitive and vulnerable the target (in fact, for some people, they like them better).

The women around here can give you expert advice on how to take a man down a peg... although, you can always show him pictures from this site and tell them that's what all girls expect. :wink:

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel silly for creating this thread!
Whenever I feel upset I have a diary to write about it, I wanted to share with someone how I felt, and I feel slighty better though I think I'm daft for creating a thread about it! :$

Thanks for your advice think_kink and fattycakes78! :)

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blocko- I don't like to fight with him, he's younger than me! He's 17, such a young age! It's probaly my fault for being too sensitive!

Blocko thanks for your advice though! :)

Downstairs my mum's laughing with him, that's just made me feel even worse!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Then you are old enough to leave home and get out of what you clearly perceive as an abusive situation. There's no reason for you to continue abiding in an unsupportive place. Talk to some friends and see about getting a room or apartment and job somewhere on your own.

lil_babymoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's alright now, I'm fine someone has cheered me up! :)

Thanks for your advice though! I understand what you mean onslow, I was so upset when this happened I had to share this with someone but I'm fine! :)