I know you've heard this one before

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Shirley_Ujeste, Nov 18, 2006.

1. D_Shirley_Ujeste

D_Shirley_Ujeste New Member

I don't know much about anal sex..now, being a gay man this is somewhat of a problem. I recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend. He's kinda big..at about 8x5 or so. Anyway, it wasn't a very easy experience. Actually, we didn't really have sex because it hurt too bad. Now, without going into too much detail, I had sex with one other guy (no, I did not cheat on my boyfriend). He was significantly smaller, but he told me I had an extremely tight ass. Again, I don't know much about it. But, from what I have come to understand some guys asses are..tighter than others? I have a friend of mine who was able to shove an 8 inch dildo up his ass with very little discomfort, and he had never been penetrated by anything else.

Anywa..I was just wondering if there are any positions that would help ease the pain? Or maybe any lubricants? I have astro glide, he has this ID stuff...I was thinking about buying some lubricant which apparently helps greatly..or so that's what I've been told. It's called..uh..booty-ez.

My boyfriend experienced and takes it slowly..I just am a bit of a wuss :). He'd never taken anyone else's virginity except mine.

2. twogents

twogents New Member

First times are never easy, I've told my story on here already it was rape basically.

Despite now being fucked more regually i've always been very tight at first, but there are a few tricks that might help. No.1 you already know use plenty of lube. Try and relax, yes it's easier said than done some times, i know. Take your time your doing it with someone who cares for you and who you care for. he will want you to have as much enjoyment from the experience as he does. I often start by given my partner a bit of a show by finger fucking my own hole as he watches and get well horny. First 1, then 2 and then 3. if three is to much get a couple of dildos one maybe just 4 inches and slim another than 6 inches and thicker. You will enjoy it and so will he. Also if it's been a while since i've had a dick i start with him laying down, me astride and lowering my self onto it. i know it's not the most comfortable of position's but because you have control of how much you take and how quickly you relax much quicker and once he's in and a comfortable rythem has started you can change to what ever position you want. Though i would leave swing down from the chandlier for a while. But most of all enjoy don't get heavy over it.

hope it helps.

3. D_Shirley_Ujeste

D_Shirley_Ujeste New Member

I tried being on top once..and I think it did help alot. :eek: That was before I made this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted