I like Asians. Do you?

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Do you have a thing for Asians?
Any specific nationality? Japanese, Korean, Thai, Filipino, etc?
Why?

I'll start..
I like Japanese girls because they look great in their schoolgirl uniforms..

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, I do.

I would say most men like them is because, since they all mostly very small, its gives you a feeling of dominance.

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
Well, my sort of girlfriend is Korean (한국사람이에요 that would be in her language :)). I like her. Seriously.

And no clichees in that case, she's 174cm tall and has DD cups :D

B_insideoutside

Experimental Member
Media
and of course if you're white and got a big cock then asian girls will practically worship you and treat you in any way you desire... I know because I'm an asian guy, obviously with a pretty small dick and most of my asian gf's have always said that they wish they could be with a white guy with a much bigger cock lol.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(Do you have a thing for Asians?
Any specific nationality? Japanese, Korean, Thai, Filipino, etc?
Why?)

:biggrin1:
i have a thing for asians *women*...since grade 9, i have dated asians. i like korena, japanese, chinese, filipino...and not in that orderd. my last gf what from guangzhou china.
and why you ask, they have a body and is to die for...nicely tan with a silky soft feeling, long black straight hair, and a personality that cant be found with us women.

i have friends that are females with blonde hair and they know someday, i'll marry an asian.
:biggrin1:

Last edited:

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and of course if you're white and got a big cock then asian girls will practically worship you and treat you in any way you desire... I know because I'm an asian guy, obviously with a pretty small dick and most of my asian gf's have always said that they wish they could be with a white guy with a much bigger cock lol.

man, that gotta suck big time..

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Japanese girls are the cutest in the world. The Japanese always make things smaller, cuter and more reliable even there women. On the whole Asian girls are far, far better looking than white chicks. It doesn't matter which country they're from.

Plus most Asian girls are far more polite than any others.

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Japanese girls are the cutest in the world. The Japanese always make things smaller, cuter and more reliable even there women. On the whole Asian girls are far, far better looking than white chicks. It doesn't matter which country they're from.

Plus most Asian girls are far more polite than any others.

i agree.