I like big

biglash

Just Browsing
Media
Hi everyone I consider myself to have a big dock. I quite like it!!! and as Little Richard once said " theres 1 thing better than a big dick, and thats a bigger dick":tongue: anyway hello everyone.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DanielForever said:
alex8 is smart. and dreamy.

And DanielForever is an outrageous flirt who can communicate with German doves and wood-pigeons :wink:

(whispers): I think 'pidgin German' is what you were after, but 'pigeon' is a whole lot cuter :smile:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gagger said:
Is it a hickery or a dickery?

I could make a comment about a mouse running up it, but that would likely lead to a gerbil discussion, and Richard Gere already has that one sewn up.:eek:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
And DanielForever is an outrageous flirt who can communicate with German doves and wood-pigeons :wink:

(whispers): I think 'pidgin German' is what you were after, but 'pigeon' is a whole lot cuter :smile:
I'm gonna have to go with Daniel on this on.....and leave the pgeon's out of this---they have enough trouble finding decent statues to poop on anymore....:tongue:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big Ben IV said:
Am I the only one who got this...lol

Nope--but I have come to expect such brilliant reparte` from the good Doctor---and usually any other words only lesson the impact.:smile:

biglash

Just Browsing
Media
I made a spelling mistake, a typo, SORRY!!!!!!! I meant to say cock. and to answer someone who asked. I consider 8 1/2" to be big (which happens to be how much I got) If ya wanna see it. goto
www.gaydar.co.uk/buffting
message me and I will send you a pic. P.S. Im looking for other guys with big cocks. Im not gonna quote Little Richard again but the same applies. (the bigger the better).

Peace.....