I like boxers but

B_BlindBuddhist

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the freedom of wearing boxers but my cock always goes down my right pants leg and is pretty obvious through the fabric of my pants so if I were to wear boxers in public i'd need a jock underneath. lol

ChefStevo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love to wear boxers everyday...and mine hangs to the left...and I am proud to display it, and see how many looks I get down there from Men or Women.....

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the freedom of wearing boxers but my cock always goes down my right pants leg and is pretty obvious through the fabric of my pants so if I were to wear boxers in public i'd need a jock underneath. lol

The jock would defeat the purpose of wearing boxers. My cock favors the right side also, and I think it's fine if the outline shows through the fabric of a guy's pants. Unless the pants are so tight that it's obscene, then it shouldn't be a concern. I wear boxers with all my pants and shorts everywhere I go. I felt a little self conscious at first while I was getting used to the loose feeling, but after a few weeks, I never looked back. It's so much more comfortable than wearing snug underwear that I could never go back to wearing briefs.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear boxers with all my pants and shorts everywhere I go. I felt a little self conscious at first while I was getting used to the loose feeling, but after a few weeks, I never looked back. It's so much more comfortable than wearing snug underwear that I could never go back to wearing briefs.

After switching from briefs to boxers as a teenager, I was self conscious also. Thought I would never be able to leave home wearing boxers under my trousers. Like sdbg, it took a while to get used to boxers and I never looked back.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Alas. Will the boxer preferences never go away? Get some briefs and let that cock and balls make a bulge.
yeah, i know.. it's personal preference. Just saying...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get some briefs and let that cock and balls make a bulge.
I'm a pack rat with underwear. I still have all my briefs, both white and colored, my bikini and low rise from the '80s and '90s, as wll as trunks and boxerbriefs that I've acquired more recently. I'll wear them every now and then. I consider them more for "bedroom sports" than for daily wear. If I know that I'm going to entertain an overnight guest, I like the idea of disrobing and wearing a pair of sexy Champion navy blue rib knit briefs instead of plaid FTL boxers. No question that the briefs look sexier, and I'll use them for that purpose. It's just for the day in, day out comfort, I don't care for anything too snug.