I like cocks, but I don't like guys.

brian0707

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Describes me to a T. In almost every way hetero .... except I have been turned on by cocks since I was a teenager. My good friend at the time became my jo bud. His cock was long thick and uncut, loved the feel of it in my hand and the taste. That got me started and have had occasional experiences ever since, while always being most attracted to women. Don't see my male friends, except that one early on, in any sexual way.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have much new to add to this thread except to say how cool it is. This is not a discussion about labels, or about which cubby hole someone should be put it, but about all of our feelings about sex, and who and what we are attracted to. I am fascinated by all of the different shades of attraction, emotional and physical that we men experience. I am turned on by how open so many of us are to "unconventional" sex lives, without the need to nail ourselves to any milepost on the gay-straight highway.

To contribute my attractions to the thread: I love women and have had sex with hundreds of them. I am in an open marriage to the most perfect of them all. I have enjoyed various forms of sex with men. Often, men are around while I am fucking women, and there is some sexual play, which I enjoy greatly. Sometimes I will just have oral sex with a man. I have close and abiding male and female friendships, but sex with male friends only took place in my childhood experiments. Beautiful cunts and cocks both turn me on; same with certain male, but many more female bodies.

Teb8807

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There seems to be two types of guys responding in this thread. The OP seems to be drawn to the fantasy of men and their penis. A vision or idealized experience of what would it would be like to interact with other men in a sexual way. But, once the fantasy is met with the reality and he begins to realize that it’s not going to turn out the way that he imagined (which had turned him on), he quickly loses interest. It’s the idea in your head that’s turning you on, the fantasy, not the actual process.

The other guys who are responding in this post seem to be more bisexual, but are unable to find a partner that stimulates them both emotionally and physically, which is even common among straight men. The idea alone that we’re supposed to be emotionally attracted to somebody we want to sleep with and are turned on by physically is silly. This is an example of why it's not always about sex, and you shouldn't always date who you sleep with. ;) I imagine when you meet somebody you’re compatible with, that will change.

One idealizes sex, the other idealizes relationships.

Last edited:

Strike

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I generally feel the same, but to be honest, once I'm horny, i'm all over it. I've always believed that I would never be in a relationship with a guy but could have sex with them which is why im not 50-50 I guess.

I think the reason I'm "attracted" the dick more is because of that fact. To elaborate, because the dick is "sexual", I'm interested in that. But at the same time, its someones sexual energy that attracts me to them. There have been people, guys and girls, that when I first met I haven't found attractive but eventually I have because there's been a chemistry or something.

This is why I guess I fit the grouping of queer rather than Bi because my sexuality is more fluid in that sense.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a lot of guys would rather just have the living cock, and not have to deal with the body it is attached to. I do confess there are time that would have been great.

my feeling about pussy. I love fucking it but not having to deal with the body/mind/issues/emotions it is attached to.