I Like Goulash

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anything I cook that has meat and vegetables mixed together my partner calls goulash. That is not what I would call it. Frankly, the way he says it is sort of insulting.

I WANT A DIVORCE!

I've had it a few times and liked it. I need to eat more Hungarian.

My dogs are from Hungary. Does that count?

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
has anybody got a good reciepe? my mom use to make it, but the reciepe went to the grave with her. van anyone help????????????

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's with your sudden explosion of pseudo-existential inanity?

You answered my question with another one....maybe there is a little too much GREEN HERB in my goulash right now...

Now, go get yourself a bowl and spoon, you poor hungry boy

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like what the Hungarian Restaurant I went to served as "goulash". It was actually pretty hearty stew-like meal. It was served to each individual ordering it in it's own small hanging pot at the table. Place was called the Hungarian Village in Daytona Beach, FL. Been a long time since I had it though.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh yes the goulash...spent many times in BUDAPEST, HUNGARY...best, least expensive of the european union...sad economy...the communist regime ruined the growth of the area...but it is coming back...and they welcome AMERICAN'S...well maybe they just want our money...

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really enjoy it. There's a wonderful Hungarian restaurant in Manhattan my parents have taken the family to since I was just a little kid. It's called "The Red Tulip". The restaurant tries to be as authentic as possible, and you actually feel like you're eating in a small tavern in Europe. They serve the goulash in small copper pots suspended by chains over a candle to keep the stew warm as you dish it onto a plate.
The place is romantic and charming, I've taken a few g/fs there for a date. It's in an area of Manhattan called "Little Budapest", located between 1st and 2nd Avenues, on, I think, 71st Street. If you're in Manhattan, you really should give a try. I promise you won't be disappointed.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, now here is a dish I definitely need to get re-acquainted with again. With my Eastern European heritage used to be a staple in my young days.

I'm going to the Taste of Chicago, maybe I'll get lucky and find some:

Taste of Chicago - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mmmmm...

Dude, you are one incredibly sexy man!! I checked out your gallery and was impressed!
I'd share a bowl of goulash with you anytime!!