I Like Group Sex, Is There Anyone Like Me???

athleticboy

Just Browsing
Media
I really like have sex with someone, off course not gay. For example: me, my women, my friends, their womens. Or me, my friends and some prostitutes, kakaka. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Ohh, together, i like so. Is there anyone like me?

hott4u1222

Just Browsing
Media
I havent had group sex, i really really want to. I want to be tied up in hte middle, girls and guys are welcome..it doesnt matter. You are not the only one we have atleast 2!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my early sexual experiences were in groups in semi-public venues. As a result, I've always found it natural and enjoyable. I particularly like scenes where there are other tops there, too, because I find it really hot to watch somebody else fuck while I do. I like having an audience, too. On the other hand, I really enjoy one-on-one, too, because it lets you explore things that aren't possible in a group.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
my gf and i do it on the nude beach all the time and 50% of the time it turns into a group scene but not necessarily all swapping. but rather all fucking in front of each other

with condoms if we all fuck

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude,
I grew up with threesomes and group sex. Having different sets of hands on me was great. Me and my teammates in hs & college always shared our girlfriends like valuable treasures. I like people watching me have sex and I like going from one hole to another to another...
Jake

Lomaxx99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would love to someday experience such an event, but with friends I trust. I have only been with two women and am rather shy when it comes to socializing so It will not come about for some time. I am still hopeful. :confused:

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is the excitement of so many at one time. I like to watch and be watched and find it very exciting to play with more than one at a time.