I Like Group Sex, Is There Anyone Like Me???

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lomaxx99 said:
I would love to someday experience such an event, but with friends I trust. I have only been with two women and am rather shy when it comes to socializing so It will not come about for some time. I am still hopeful. :confused:
I have taken women to clubs to have encounters with other couples or with a man (or men).

I honestly believe you would be better off with people you do not know. The movie "Bob, Carol, Ted & Alice" was, in many ways, a silly, silly movie, but they got one thing right... don't swing with your friends.

If you do this with friends, there is bound to be an emotional attachment and things can get messy.

However, clubs which allow single men are few and far between (I have taken my gf to four here in California, 2 in San Francisco, 1 in Los Angeles and 1 in San Diego). There are also 3-4 clubs in Vegas that allow single men.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Group sex can be hot. Chemistry is key.

You are right - it can be great provided the chemistry is right and both of you are happy to proceed. I wouldn't recommend swinging with friends as the emotional after affects can be complicated. It isn't something we engage in very often but when we have we have enjoyed it and had no relationship problems - indeed the experience has enriched and enhanced our relationship.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Group sex is hot. I love CLEAN sex clubs and bathhouses -- packed out with hot guys. The best thing about saunas and steamrooms in bathhouses is that you see what you're getting -- and all the guys are there for the same reason.

I can just imagine what a swingers' club must be like. I would totally dig seeing women who get horned up by multiple partners... to me, it's such a guy thing.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
Group sex is hot. I love CLEAN sex clubs and bathhouses -- packed out with hot guys. The best thing about saunas and steamrooms in bathhouses is that you see what you're getting -- and all the guys are there for the same reason.

I can just imagine what a swingers' club must be like. I would totally dig seeing women who get horned up by multiple partners... to me, it's such a guy thing.

I have dying to go to a swinger's club for just that reason.

I have never been to a bathhouse, and have friends in Ft. Bottomdale (Lauderdale) that tell me about their times. WOOF!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
I have never been to a bathhouse, and have friends in Ft. Bottomdale (Lauderdale) that tell me about their times. WOOF!

You have never been to a bathhouse? Poor man, you have been living a deprived life.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ericbear said:
Most of my early sexual experiences were in groups in semi-public venues. As a result, I've always found it natural and enjoyable. I particularly like scenes where there are other tops there, too, because I find it really hot to watch somebody else fuck while I do. I like having an audience, too.

Damn man, those sound like my words...I attended several invitational orgies in two European capital cities for as many as 80 select men.. all nude...all young and sexually charged. I discovered at my very first nude orgy (age 23) that I was the natural group leader and orchestrator. Through some mystical mechanism, all couplings and pairings were divined by me. The mood was reckless, extreme, bizarre and incredibly decadent! Unthinkable today!:tongue:

Reactions: Allan S.

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
athleticboy said:
Ohh, it means i 'm not the only one. Really good. Others tell the period of group sex, kaka. Thanks all!:biggrin1:

Of course you're not the only one, or it wouldn't exist, would it?

The night before and the night after my wedding had some of the best group sex my husband and I have ever had.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jeffin - My experience is just opposite, but I have never liked sex with strangers. It's just better for me with someone I know pretty well. The important thing, I guess, is that I am in a good, healthy, stable relationship, and anyone who joins us for group sex understands that from the beginning. We tend to "interview" prospective play partners pretty selectively. We have several friends and couples who join us from time to time, and we have never had a problem with things getting "emotionally messy..." but other kinds of messy, well, that's what showers are for!

Yhtang - I've never been to a bathhouse, either... probably for the reason I mentioned above.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yhtang said:
You have never been to a bathhouse? Poor man, you have been living a deprived life.

HaHa. I don't know if I would like it or not. I may visit one someday.

Hung Muscle said:
Lex, I'll accompany you to a bathhouse anywhere, anytime.

Handsome, if we are in the same place at the same time, why would we need to go to a bathhouse?

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude,
I grew up with threesomes and group sex. Having different sets of hands on me was great. Me and my teammates in hs & college always shared our girlfriends like valuable treasures. I like people watching me have sex and I like going from one hole to another to another...
Jake

Same here. My friends and I totally irresponsible in high school and college. We would go to parties and have sex with any girl who was willing. When we could, we would trade partners, take sloppy seconds, anything. We were young and stupid and didn't care about disease or pregnancy. I can remember blowing loads in several girls who I didn't even know. I could not get inside one girl (I'm 6x7) and I told her my friend would "prepare" her for me and she happily agreed. His dick was longer than mine, but he had much less girth (5" tops) and he was able to enter her without any problems. After less than 5 minutes, he came in her pussy and then it was my turn. I remember thinking how hot it was that this girl had just taken another guy's load and was willing to have another go. I must have lasted less than 5 minutes before I shot my load inside her. To my surprise, my friend was right back in her after I finished. To make a long story short, we both must have fucked her and blown our loads in her pussy 5 times each. It was messy, and weird, but incredibly hot. It remains my hottest sexual experience to this day.

jdstrokin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have taken part in some threesomes and some foursomes and a few moresomes in the past. The key to somes is you have to be prepared to fuck someone that you are not attracted to. Not everyone is slim and hot to look at, esp. naked. You just have to want to fuck what bends over in front of you or lays still long enough for you to climb on. lol

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Had a few experiences in high school when I was "straight" but haven't now that I am Gay. The thought of it turns me on so much. Have been invited to a few orgies or groups but always from random people, I think for my first time I would have to go along with at least one person I knew and trusted. But the idea of hot, horny men all getting it on together makes me so hard...

ps Hung Muscle and Bbucko, you two are some of the hottest men on this forum! Would be happy to have group sex with you anytime... or individual one on one sex.... or one after the other... :biggrin1:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beginning in late Elementary School and then through Jr. and High School, a certain number of us participated in group sex. We had a secrete Sex Club that we started in Jr. High and it stuck with us. The numbers fluxuated, but there were usually about 16 or so of us at any given time, half boys and half girls. Most of the time there were no more than 4 or us at a time since the culvert would only hold so many. If one boy or girl dropped out then the place had to be replaced by the sex of the one leaving. Although we had mainly hetero sex, it was not uncommond for those rules to be broken during times of passion! :veryhappy:

We met in a near by wood after school and on weekends. There was a very large drainage culvert (we could stand up to walk through it) that for some reason had been left there. We hung some old camoulaged mosquito netting over the entrance. The other end was up against thick bushes and a bank. Some old mattresses and we were good to go!

In university I had the opportunity to join a group too. It was less organized and it usually took place in a VW Van, in the wood near a lake, or we rented a motel known to be very "understanding" and cheap. This group would get it on as a group, or pair off MF, FF, or MM. Nothing was off limits! Along with some smokes, 'rooms, poppers, squeeze bottle of chocolate sauce and Ready Whip, we were off to the races and a ball was had by all! :yumyum:

Today, unfortunatel it happens very seldom. I miss those old days of abandon and free spirit!

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really like have sex with someone, off course not gay. For example: me, my women, my friends, their womens. Or me, my friends and some prostitutes, kakaka. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: Ohh, together, i like so. Is there anyone like me?
:eek:
NO....There's no one on earth like you!
What planet are you from......:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
But, it's all good anyway:cool: whens the next group meeting:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Be Safe, Be Careful & Enjoy!:smile:

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To those of you on this thread that started having group sex in elementary and Jr high schools, can I just say how square I feel in comparison to you all. I was out fishing, boating, and being a kid at that time in my life. It would never occur to me to have become involved with group sexual activities at that age. Now I kinda wish it had.
Never have had group sex. Perhaps it's self conciousness that holds me back, but I am more of a one on one kinda guy. Wish I could do the group thing but really lack both the nerve and the opportunity.
Hats off to those of you who can hang in the group club!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To those of you on this thread that started having group sex in elementary and Jr high schools, can I just say how square I feel in comparison to you all. I was out fishing, boating, and being a kid at that time in my life. It would never occur to me to have become involved with group sexual activities at that age. Now I kinda wish it had.
Never have had group sex. Perhaps it's self conciousness that holds me back, but I am more of a one on one kinda guy. Wish I could do the group thing but really lack both the nerve and the opportunity.
Hats off to those of you who can hang in the group club!

Don't worry allan. It's not for everyone and every group isn't that great. But when it is...............you wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

I truly recommend it folks! Let your collective hair down:tongue: