i like looking at penis's but get no sexual arousal. explanation?

lahaine

Sexy Member
Media
it has really plagued (and fucked with) my mind for sum time. i like surfing this site but why am i here if the sight of a penis does nothing for me?

any other people in the same position?

D_Willieford Blabbermouth

Account Disabled
Media
so are u attracted to females?

im in the same boat penis dont turn me on... I dont really talk to mates bout size of our penises and issues and things like that associated with size. so this site is good for that.

i dont think u have to be gay or bi or somewhere in between to appreciate a penis... its like art. well in my view it is. I dont come to this site to meet guys and frap over their pics so it is ok that u dont.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Lahaine, Nothing wrong in looking at and admiring another guys penis. We all have an innate natural curiosity to see what the other guy has compared to ourselves. Lets face it how often do we get the opportunity to look and examine a guy at close quarters, not that often if in fact at all.

Dont beat yourself up your not the only guy in the world that likes to see what other guys have got and what it looks like. It don't mean you are seeking any form of sexual gratification from it. Just relax and enjoy, the wonders of the internet have made it possible, causing nobody any harm.

By the way I have to say you have one hell of a cock and how do I know that, because like you I have seen thousands via the internet. Even though I am gay, not evey penis gets me aroused, in fact very few do . You need the magic of the chemistry and sexual tension as well.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
actually, it's a pretty normal thing.

everyone has different triggers for arousal -be they mental, visual, physical or other- and it some times takes a while for a person to learn what their individual triggers are.

maybe there are other things on this forum which you enjoy.
it doesn't have to be all about sex or penises.
in my experience online, forums seldom stick to the topic/idea which they were created for.