i like looking at willies on the internet

FrenchPeach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, what a fascinating site, I'm very interested in large cocks, dicks, shlongs and willies. Ever since I had an amazing orgasm from a large, strangely shaped cock, I have been searching to encounter that experience again. Please feel free to chat and send messages.
FrenchPeach

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Welcome to LPSG, FrenchPeach!:smile: What a coincidence, I like looking at willies on the internet, too!:biggrin:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello, what a fascinating site, I'm very interested in large cocks, dicks, shlongs and willies. Ever since I had an amazing orgasm from a large, strangely shaped cock, I have been searching to encounter that experience again. Please feel free to chat and send messages.
FrenchPeach

Hi
Whopper-lee:wink:

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FrenchPeach

:Lets chat!

supasilky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello. So you want more orgasams from a big cock?
Give me a call or text my mobile 07916175533. And some pictures of you in your nightware.

How has your day gone?