i like my circumcised dick because...

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love the feeling of bare head against underwear
<br><p>
Love it to bring down underwear and see my head is already fully exposed, dry, clean and without smell
<br><p>
Love to grab shaft skin when hard and feel the tightness because it imakes erection feel harder.
<br><p>
love the in and out stroke in vagina better becayse there is no skin to get in the wat and get much better stimulation of the rim and inner foreskin.
<br><p>

Dude - you are soo right about all of the above :biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dont you people have to use soap when you wank?!

That's so odd.

By "you people" I'm assuming you mean we the mutilated freaks of nature who are circumcised.

It's a myth perpetrated by the anti-circ brigade that we the circumcised MUST use some sort of lubrication while masturbating.

I can tell you from vast personal experience this is false. I have no need of lubrication. Sometimes I like it. Most times it's just me and my hand.:tongue:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dont you people have to use soap when you wank?!

That's so odd.

"You people"!!!!

I assume by "you people" you mean circumcised guys??

This is a huge myth - a circumcised guy can wank dry, all we do is either tease the cockhead or tease the sensitive skin just behind the glans, and rub the sensitive ringmeat!

Circumcised guys can also wank with lube - not normally with soap - spit or lubricant is much better

Touching, teasing and wanking the exposed cockhead is highly sensitive and erotic and as the glans swell and get big glossy and sensitive it gets very intense and horny! :biggrin1:

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had mine cut at age 41 after wanting it done for many years. No regrets -- the best thing I ever did. It`s more sensitive now, not less.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like my circumsized dick because...

it cums
it urinates
it grows
it shrinks
it makes people jealous
it makes me jealous of others
it bulges in my pants
it's strokable
it's what I've got

All these reasons and more is why I love my circumsized dick.

And it's a pretty nice size too.

Reactions: Player_01

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm repeatedly bemused that fewer nerve endings results in more sensitivity.

Dude.

1) Do you personally experience the feelings in other people's bodies? You don't, you only experience your own. So you need to take their word for how they feel.

2) Also I am deeply disturbed at the way you have chosen to post on my profile pictures that "part of your cock is missing".

3) The fact that you have chosen to take the time post this type of wording on another member's personal profile is abusive, extreme and disturbing behaviour. It is deeply insulting, needlessly personal and very wrong of you

4) Im sure if I highlighted to the moderator that you have chosen to behave in this horrid type of way - you would get banned from LPSG

DJ

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"You people"!!!!

I assume by "you people" you mean circumcised guys??

This is a huge myth - a circumcised guy can wank dry, all we do is either tease the cockhead or tease the sensitive skin just behind the glans, and rub the sensitive ringmeat!

Circumcised guys can also wank with lube - not normally with soap - spit or lubricant is much better

Touching, teasing and wanking the exposed cockhead is highly sensitive and erotic and as the glans swell and get big glossy and sensitive it gets very intense and horny! :biggrin1:

Yeah, seriously... I'm cut and jerk off dry probably 80&#37; of the time. Feels great.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1) Do you personally experience the feelings in other people's bodies? You don't, you only experience your own. So you need to take their word for how they feel.
Valid point.
2) Also I am deeply disturbed at the way you have chosen to post on my profile pictures that "part of your cock is missing".
For benefit of the readers, here's the comment:
Nice dick ... but ... part of it's missing! :biggrin:
Rating: 10
Date: 1-Jan-2008
Damian, it was part compliment, part humor. Apparently you didn't get the latter part. I thought the "biggrin" smiley would make that apparent.

I apologize for causing a misunderstanding.
3) The fact that you have chosen to take the time post this type of wording on another member's personal profile is abusive, extreme and disturbing behaviour. It is deeply insulting, needlessly personal and very wrong of you
You have flair for hyperbole; to a degree that it undermines your purposes.

Why did you refer to yourself as "another member"? To make it look like there were others as well? Nice try at being deceptive.
4) Im sure if I highlighted to the moderator that you have chosen to behave in this horrid type of way - you would get banned from LPSG
You'd like to see me banned, wouldn't you?

I don't think the moderators will give a Tinker's Damn about my humor comment that backfired. They might however be displeased about your bringing your personal spat to this thread.

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love the look of my cut cock. Have you seen the look of those purple/pink cockheads of uncut guys? Have anyone ever noticed the difference between cut cockheads and the uncut ones? Uncut ones are nicer. ONLY my opinion, no offense to uncut cocks!

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is my opinion only and for the cut guys to reply. No one needs to fight about it. I too like my cut cock. The head looks nicer than the uncut purple/pink cockheads. Anyone ever noticed the huge difference between cut and uncut heads?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Valid point.For benefit of the readers, here's the comment:
Nice dick ... but ... part of it's missing! :biggrin:​
Rating: 10​
Date: 1-Jan-2008​
Damian, it was part compliment, part humor. Apparently you didn't get the latter part. I thought the "biggrin" smiley would make that apparent.

I apologize for causing a misunderstanding.You have flair for hyperbole; to a degree that it undermines your purposes.

Why did you refer to yourself as "another member"? To make it look like there were others as well? Nice try at being deceptive.You'd like to see me banned, wouldn't you?

I don't think the moderators will give a Tinker's Damn about my humor comment that backfired. They might however be displeased about your bringing your personal spat to this thread.

Dude.

1) I dont want you or anyone else banned. Its a free society, LPSG postings are here for debate so do as you wish. However your choice of behaviour in this instance is wrong, nasty and unnacceptable.

2) If you find your choice of words "funny" on my personal profile, then i feel very sorry for you, since its extreme, personal and bad. Funny faces or whatever, its just wrong. What drives you to behave in such a bad way towards someone who has always shown you respect?

3) The moderators. As the word says they are there to ensure moderate, not extreme behaviour. Choosing to post deeply personal things on people's profiles about their bodies and finding it "funny" is not normal moderate behaviour, its extreme - if you believe that its normal behaviour then this alone speaks volumes about you as a person and how you choose to treat others

4) You can behave how you wish - and you can choose to continue posting personal things like this and passing it off as innocent "humour" if you wish. If that makes you feel good go ahead, but remember that in the process of your actions the end result is that you could making someone else feel totally like crap

5) Even the bottom your posting profile now contains a rant about "cutting off part of your cock", and as for your Avatar.... enough said. What next dude? Postings in blood red perhaps? A severed foreskin on the avatar? Its sad that you dont see what others do.

6) Im a very strong person and frankly you can choose to be as nasty, personal and vile with me as you like. Post what you like on my profile and be as vile as you want in replying to me if that makes you feel good dude.

7) And frankly dude i dont believe that you are sorry for the way you have behaved in this instance. All you are sorry about is the fact that someone has publically chosen to defended themselves on LPSG and to highlighted that your behaviour is unacceptable. I think in your mind you think that behaving in this personal way towards people who are circumcised is totally acceptable, indeed funny. I feel sorry for you

All i will do is calmly come back and highlight how extreme your behaviour is and ask you why you think choosing to being like that is normal

DJ