I like my friend and he knows

Humbertop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a friend I met through another friend and we started speaking properly maybe a year and a bit ago. He was living in a far off place at the time but we would talk and chill almost everyday on playstation and or the phone at times, this was during the pandemic so we had so much time. Initially it was just friendly, he can be fairly flirty, the thing is he says sexy/crazy things almost all the time to his friends or cousin it seems but when I would join the playstation party it'd mostly be focused on me, I think his voice sounds incredibly sexy so most times I'd just sit there in silence bewildered but blushing lmao. We ended up spending more time together like this talking to each other, asking questions, getting to know each other. I'd check in on him, him me: he's fairly anti social/ anti communication via text kind of thing but at the time it was fairly constant. We would talk about what we were doing, where, family stuff, personal stuff, he'd remember things I'd mentioned and ask about them later (moreso than my friends im ashamed to say), simple things I know but the pandemic was really fucking me up for various reasons so it was beyond appreciated. It was maybe 4 months into whatever this is that I realised I liked him more than I thought, like liked him liked him.. this shit grew hard and fast. First time I've fallen for a guy but he piqued my interest further when one night we were speaking and he was talking about "whoever he ended up with" - fairly specific considering he's very straight or was up till then in my mind, not the toxic kind tho just obviously 'straight'. All now there's been a magnetism if i say so myself but i never imagined it from his side generally, i just knew i really liked this cool guy. Also this idiot had come to the conclusion that I was bi at some point and has since started teasing me with that info, just in like nicknames and such that generally go under the radar but that we are obviously aware of... asshole lol. Anyways so I started to flirt more with him and talk more about wanting to see him, an idea he wasn't exactly against just he was aware how far apart we lived from each other.

Gna skip a few things as this is allot of writing already but yh he'd send me shit for my bday, for Christmas... he'd send his cousin some shit too but like me as well? I dunno we were good friends at this point so maybe that was me just looking too hard into but yh i dunno, I know at the time I was like 'is this a sign?'. Thing is there were several moments around this time where he'd say things that I only ever looked into later and realised that wait... is he alluding to something??

For the most part at the time my self confidence/ esteem etc were at cataclysmic levels so I never assumed that maybe this guy would like me back but there was one night I was at a party and I was messaging him whilst drunk, just talking about how it was going and shit and he replied to whatever I said with "i think my mom would really like you" alongside something else he deleted before my alcoholic eyes could fix on it ... to this day I punch myself but I just replied with "yh most mom's like me" ffs it was only later I realised and messaged him back asking, vaguely mind you, whether or not this was like a sign of something to which he replied equally vaguely to. There were some more moments like this where my oblivious ass missed key segues in I feel but till this point we are still talking.

He's since moved to within walking distance (not intentional) but we generally don't see allot of each other. We do still message (sparingly) and party up on playstation when our work lives allow us but we don't talk like during the pandemic, I mentioned how that bothered me and he was understanding, noting how shit was in the way now. Thing is this is where we're at. This massive crush of mine is living not far from me, working not far from me but now when we message it's generally so meh, don't get me wrong it has its highs and lows but I almost feel like I'm bothering him half the time and i don't want to you know but generally now the conversations are pretty tame considering we both work to live rn. That's not what it sounds like when we do talk to each other on playstation or in person, the flirting is still there, sometimes quite heavy handed in ngl but still im unsure basically. I know he knows I like him, he is not stupid, I know some guys can be oblivious, case in point: me , but the thing is he dances around it. He knows why I look at him with sex eyes yet he'll ask why I'm looking at him with sex eyes this fucking guy. He teases me constantly, telling me I should suck him off or this or that knowing full well that's what the fuck I want to do.

This was a long winded way of me asking wtf I should do. I'm actually so confused by the situation. I do feel he needs his own space, he's currently sharing a place, so he hasn't really been able to settle in the same way he'd been used to up till now. I dunno if that's a factor in this epic cluster fuck but shit I'm living on hope rn Thing is I'm fairly rational I think, I know allot of this could be me wanting to see things where there isn't anything, but I'm also not stupid. There's something here I feel I just don't know what to do about it, outside of his mind I operate as a straight dude mostly so this situation is particularly baffling.

Any thoughts on the subject would be helpful I guess, excuse the essay I'm just so frustrated haha

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend I met through another friend and we started speaking properly maybe a year and a bit ago. He was living in a far off place at the time but we would talk and chill almost everyday on playstation and or the phone at times, this was during the pandemic so we had so much time. Initially it was just friendly, he can be fairly flirty, the thing is he says sexy/crazy things almost all the time to his friends or cousin it seems but when I would join the playstation party it'd mostly be focused on me, I think his voice sounds incredibly sexy so most times I'd just sit there in silence bewildered but blushing lmao. We ended up spending more time together like this talking to each other, asking questions, getting to know each other. I'd check in on him, him me: he's fairly anti social/ anti communication via text kind of thing but at the time it was fairly constant. We would talk about what we were doing, where, family stuff, personal stuff, he'd remember things I'd mentioned and ask about them later (moreso than my friends im ashamed to say), simple things I know but the pandemic was really fucking me up for various reasons so it was beyond appreciated. It was maybe 4 months into whatever this is that I realised I liked him more than I thought, like liked him liked him.. this shit grew hard and fast. First time I've fallen for a guy but he piqued my interest further when one night we were speaking and he was talking about "whoever he ended up with" - fairly specific considering he's very straight or was up till then in my mind, not the toxic kind tho just obviously 'straight'. All now there's been a magnetism if i say so myself but i never imagined it from his side generally, i just knew i really liked this cool guy. Also this idiot had come to the conclusion that I was bi at some point and has since started teasing me with that info, just in like nicknames and such that generally go under the radar but that we are obviously aware of... asshole lol. Anyways so I started to flirt more with him and talk more about wanting to see him, an idea he wasn't exactly against just he was aware how far apart we lived from each other.

Gna skip a few things as this is allot of writing already but yh he'd send me shit for my bday, for Christmas... he'd send his cousin some shit too but like me as well? I dunno we were good friends at this point so maybe that was me just looking too hard into but yh i dunno, I know at the time I was like 'is this a sign?'. Thing is there were several moments around this time where he'd say things that I only ever looked into later and realised that wait... is he alluding to something??

For the most part at the time my self confidence/ esteem etc were at cataclysmic levels so I never assumed that maybe this guy would like me back but there was one night I was at a party and I was messaging him whilst drunk, just talking about how it was going and shit and he replied to whatever I said with "i think my mom would really like you" alongside something else he deleted before my alcoholic eyes could fix on it ... to this day I punch myself but I just replied with "yh most mom's like me" ffs it was only later I realised and messaged him back asking, vaguely mind you, whether or not this was like a sign of something to which he replied equally vaguely to. There were some more moments like this where my oblivious ass missed key segues in I feel but till this point we are still talking.

He's since moved to within walking distance (not intentional) but we generally don't see allot of each other. We do still message (sparingly) and party up on playstation when our work lives allow us but we don't talk like during the pandemic, I mentioned how that bothered me and he was understanding, noting how shit was in the way now. Thing is this is where we're at. This massive crush of mine is living not far from me, working not far from me but now when we message it's generally so meh, don't get me wrong it has its highs and lows but I almost feel like I'm bothering him half the time and i don't want to you know but generally now the conversations are pretty tame considering we both work to live rn. That's not what it sounds like when we do talk to each other on playstation or in person, the flirting is still there, sometimes quite heavy handed in ngl but still im unsure basically. I know he knows I like him, he is not stupid, I know some guys can be oblivious, case in point: me , but the thing is he dances around it. He knows why I look at him with sex eyes yet he'll ask why I'm looking at him with sex eyes this fucking guy. He teases me constantly, telling me I should suck him off or this or that knowing full well that's what the fuck I want to do.

This was a long winded way of me asking wtf I should do. I'm actually so confused by the situation. I do feel he needs his own space, he's currently sharing a place, so he hasn't really been able to settle in the same way he'd been used to up till now. I dunno if that's a factor in this epic cluster fuck but shit I'm living on hope rn Thing is I'm fairly rational I think, I know allot of this could be me wanting to see things where there isn't anything, but I'm also not stupid. There's something here I feel I just don't know what to do about it, outside of his mind I operate as a straight dude mostly so this situation is particularly baffling.

Any thoughts on the subject would be helpful I guess, excuse the essay I'm just so frustrated haha
I've been in this situation a few times and I was worried about how our friendship might change if we hooked up. He'd make the same kind of comments about me blowing him from time to time. He would also say things like , if he were ever going to try something with a guy, I'd be the he did it with.

I understand that you want him to make the first move, but can you imagine how hard that could be for him? You kind of skipped over what it was like when you first met each other when he moved within walking distance. Being so close to each other now, there really is no reason for you guys not to hang out in person. If you guys have time to play video games together, you have time to meet up. You are more than likely the one that will have to move this along if you really want to see if there is a next step between you two.

As for me and my friend, one day he was over and I told him that I was going to touch he dick because I needed to get it out of system as to not somehow do something stupid and ruin our friend ship. As I said this, I was moving towards him and he slightly moved just beyond my reach. Then he looked at me and told me to hurry up and do it before he changed his mind and the only reason he was allowing it was hopefully if would stop me from eye fucking him all the time. It was going to be a one time thing too. I'm so happy I didn't screw up our friendship and nothing really changed between us either. He has since gotten married and has two kids now. As it turns out, it wasn't just a one time thing but it did stop once he got serious with his now wife.

TeddyFarron

Superior Member
Media
I know what it's like to be in this situation and what you really need to do is have a real good think about what your friendship means to you. You can't read his mind so you don't know if he likes you back, so the only thing you can do is have a heart to heart with him, and just straight up ask him. But then you also need to think of if he doesn't like you that way then would you asking him make him feel awkward?

It's an impossible situation to be in, but if he KNOWS for sure like you say he does then the balls been in his court the whole time, and if he hasn't made a move then he probably doesn't wanna fuck up the friendship or he is just straight. It's nothing to do with him being scared, cause he knows you won't reject him

8Cylinder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I don't agree with the two opinions above, with respect.

It's clear to me that you are both too nervous to go for the obvious solution. He's been absolutely direct. I don't quite understand why you're so overthinking it. Here's what I would suggest:

Next time he makes a comment like "you should suck my dick" you need to reply affirmatively, with something like "no, because when I do you'll never look for anyone else to suck it" and go about your business. It will accelerate into the action you want or drop away and he'll quit teasing you.

Nomrix

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is actually how I got my first boyfriend in High School. Small Christian school, we were both "straight". One day I was short a quarter/dollar (I dont remember now tbh) for a bag of chips in the vending machine, so I jokingly said "I'll suck your dick for a dollar". He gave me the money and later that week he joked back "you still owe me for that dollar".

This went on for a bit with us joking and flirting/playing chicken to see how far it would go, til eventually I just said fuck it and told him that I'd pay him back that night before church. Sure enough he was waiting in our agreed upon spot ready to go.

It worked out for me, making the first move, but it could have gone badly.

I would just tell him how you feel and that you would be willing to give it a go if he is, but stress the fact that you don't want to ruin your friendship over it.

dave in oz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your interactions are mainly "meh" as you say he's probably just not that into you.

Doesn't sound like he's chasing you and your affection for him is probably clouding your judgement. He's straight and probably enjoys the flirting attention from you but I don't think he actually wants to DO anything he's just liking getting attention from you.
Next time he says you should blow him, tell him to meet you somewhere and see what he says.

Sorry bud - I just don't think he's really keen on you in that way.

Karim

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you value your future time with him just as it is now, then don't inisiate anything sexual, unless it's coming from himself, if your communication get physical maybe like touching your thighs or hands when you two are alone then it's fine to proceed your desire, but if it's just verbal teasing that means it's only in your mind cause even between straight guys we said sexual thing to eachother hell even casually unzip and show our dick out of nowhere sometimes just as it is without any intention and doesn't mean anything at all , unless you wanted to risk a possibility of not seeing him in in the future then go ahead.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a friend like this that started as a workout partner.Went on to showering together and flirting about our bodies.I went in for a kiss under the shower and he a finger in my hole.We were lovers for 1 Year until we found serious loves of our lives.We still work out and his body is hot.

RealTigerDivalente

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First and foremost, I believe you require mental clarity.

Do you require or desire to suck HIS dick?

Do you require or desire to suck ANY Safe dick?

Do you require or desire to suck any Safe dick at all?

Before you can figure out what might help you reach your Target Goal, you must first figure out what YOU need or at least want to happen.

Sure, he does not get an endless supply of unforgettable, indescribable Safe blowjobs. This is your opportunity to offer and provide such, especially if he does not receive any blowjobs. If you both cling to the recently invented "straight" propaganda label, you can also demand that everything be done on a "favor for favor" basis, as our great ancestors did with great success for millennia. After all, you have a dick that requires sucking as well, right.

If nothing can or will happen with him, there are 4,000,000,000+ dicks out there. The majority are Safe to handle and can even be sucked dry. As a result, you are completely free to take advantage of this objective fact. If you have been obsessively fixated on him or his dick, you can regain your objectivity and detachment by using any of the countless Safe males and dicks locally, nationally, and internationally. After all, his dick is just one of millions. Nothing more or less.

Humbertop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn bro, I really hope things work out, it really seems like there is something there indeed. Any updates?
Nothing concrete. He has started coming over to my house of his own volition though, invited of course but yh... we haven't done anything yet but ig will see