I like showing my bluge now

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Marius567, Sep 23, 2006.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

women seem to be nice to me when they see my bluge and when I use to hide it women never talked to me :( so im going to show my Bluge all the time:) and my butt shows better in tight pants too :)

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

3. sassy Lisa

sassy Lisa New Member

I feel sorry that you feel that you must use your bulge to attract women. I know that what attracted me to my husband wasn't his bulge but his eyes and his smile. I guess I differen cause it isn't about the package your packing it is about the person behind the package that matters most.

LOVE THE VID PECKER, I saw that episode and yeah it was pretty amazing.

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Ridiculous. Whoever heard of a woman using her tits and ass to get attention? :eek:

5. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

First bugles, now bluges.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Nothing wrong with showing your bulge. Just dont expect anything from a woman who's first priority is your bulge.

And please dont make yourself a full fledged pervert..

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Bitty, want bitty.

8. hungitaliano

hungitaliano New Member

Having a visible bulge does have an effect on the way women (and men) treat me.
    I enjoy the attention it gets me.
    I dont think there is anything wrong flaunting a bulge when u got a big cock.

hungshyman, be proud of your big cock and dont let anyone make u feel like you shouldnt be showing it off!!

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ok, i'll admit it..that one is flying straight over my head :redface:

10. Gisella

Gold Member

:biggrin1:

Yeh right...

11. BJT

BJT New Member

I think its much more likely you carry yourself different when you show of your bulge. I doubt women treat you that much different if they see a bulge. However if you are standing up stright, walking tall and look confident...that will help

12. Hard Rocker

Hard Rocker New Member

The other day I was buying a pair of suit pants to wear for work. First I was trying on a well-fitting pair of tweed pants and wearing boxer shorts underneath, I was looking pretty masculine down-there. When I came out the fitting-room for the first time the shop assistant (maybe in her forties) who was serving me couldn't keep her eyes off my bulge! She became noticeably nervous for a moment but after that I got the best service from her and ended up buying a pair of pinstripes.

So, agree that some women treat us differently because of our bulges :cool: but no harm there. It wouldn't be my technique for searching a soulmate, though. :smile:

13. Desmond_decker

Desmond_decker New Member

What about this. I'm a grower, as far a I know any budge is small. On the Other hand I think (just think) my balls appear to bluge out sone in certan configurations (kinds of pants). There are couple of girl that look down there constantly (in fact they may have notice a erection starting from the attension). I wonder are they playing with me, or how to arouse me or what? I suspect they know I'm larger the average becasue I dated a women that worked in another dept (can't date within) I don't know how much women talk. I'd realy like to know "what goes on in thier heads" * Anyideas *a reference to a Starkey, Lennon, and McCarthy song

14. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope it is changing, but it seems as if we got into an era of men showing their equipment bulges as being politically incorrect.

Draft saved Draft deleted