I Like Straight Boys

I Love To Hang Out With Sytraight Guys Im Bisexual And Just Dont Like Hanging Out At Gay Bars

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wELL tHEN dON'T hANG oUT aT gAY bARS!! :biggrin:

WeLcOmE tO lPsG! :smile:

Sounds reasonable to me. It sounds like he's assuming that gay bars represents the entire gay lifestyle. Travel to Chicago and let a gay man who owns his own business take you for a walk around Buckingham Fountain, or through Navy Pier.

It sounds like your preference is either based on stereotypes, or the idea that it's fun and manipulative to "convert" "straight":rolleyes: guys, assuming you meant 'like' as in like. Either that or you just didn't think too hard before posting.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE bars!! Nothing like over-priced, watered down drinks and annoying, dirty old men who hit on you and young people who feel you up like you're an exhibit, not a person.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
You Don't Have To Go To Gay Bars If You Don't Like Them. Plenty Of Gay Guys Don't Enjoy Them Either.

A Word Of Advice - Typing Like This Can Be Quite Aggrivating, As It Isn't Easy On The Eye.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that gay bars and their management should really pay attention to the feedback listed here.

And ask why gay bars aren't good places to meet people? It is people. People who get on each others nerves. We aren't free to be ourselves. It is any wonder anyone meets anyone proper because gay individuals aren't really respectful.

I hate gay bars because the gay nightlife community can be cuntifiable at times. Men can be some cunty people...and they think that it is right to do peeps like that. It isn't. If you don't look the part, you'll stay at start. You're finished before you even begun. Who wants to be at a place where you don't feel you belong?

And I also think that it is cuntifiably wrong to dog out men because they are old. Older men have sexual feelings, too. Wait until you are older and you'll find that out.

Last, I wouldn't dog out your gay bars. If people were nicer, the atmosphere would be hospitable...and people could actually know one another. And I think that the same could be said for LPSG. People dog out this place. People make the place. If you want nice peeps, you have to cultivate that hospitality.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I don't like gay bars either. Live in Chicago, where there are some pretty great gay bars, as it would seem. It just gets old real fast.... Trust me, if you been to one, you've been to them all. Even if you live in 'middle-of-fuckin'-nowhere-midwest' homoville.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE bars!! Nothing like over-priced, watered down drinks and annoying, dirty old men who hit on you and young people who feel you up like you're an exhibit, not a person.

I would send my drink back. If I am going to pay six dollars on a caipirinha, that fucker had better NOT be watered down. And it better be in a clean glass. It had better look like a six dollar cocktail. It will reflect in the tip I give...and the amount of drinks I buy.

I never minded the older guys getting the "cop-a-feels". They all aren't taking me home. And I listen to their jokes and we chat. It is all good. And I have been invited to a lot of fun parties and barbecues at some of their homes. And actually got to know them well and have become great friends. I like chatting with some of the older guys. I like finding the youthful spirit they have. The heart remains a child.

I will tell you that some of the people at gay bars are cool and some are not. There are some scary peeps that you should avoid.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I don't like gay bars either. Live in Chicago, where there are some pretty great gay bars, as it would seem. It just gets old real fast.... Trust me, if you been to one, you've been to them all. Even if you live in 'middle-of-fuckin'-nowhere-midwest' homoville.

Isn't that the truth? I thought gay peeps were trendsetting. :wink:

I remember when Robin S. "Show Me Love" was a hot club tune. I left the gay bar scene for a year. How about when I came back an entirely BRAND new DJ began playing that god forsaken song in the middle of his set. That and the Wonder Woman theme.

:rolleyes: :sigh: