I like the small ones.. am i the only one?

impulse300

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok so Ive been a member for a few days now and ive been reading a lot.. and commenting a lil here and there.. And ive noticed a lot of comments about dudes (both straight and gay) having this lust for only large cocks and that they would be willing to let a giant cock do things they would never let a small cock do. I'm 8.5 x 6.5 and dont get me wrong i love big cocks but really only to look at or play with.. but when i fuck a guy i like him to be on the smaller side (cock wise but i like him to be physically big and brawny).. idk why but its such a turn on being the bigger guy and making him take your big cock . Same as when im with a woman. :rolleyes:

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope...I like em' too. I really dig getting fucked, but try as I might I just can't handle a medium to large sized dick. I'd much rather play around with a guy with a smaller endowment. Besides, I have a saying...more than a mouthful is just decoration.

turbo011

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
big cocks dont get much bigger when they get hard but small cocks grow very big and seeing cock grow makes cock grow if you know what i mean.