I like the smooth feel

shaved39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been shaving my whole body for years. I enjoy the feeling against my clothes. I love wearing see-through clothing in public and showing off my body. I have also done this for years. The feeling of my smootyhe body against my thin clothing turns me on. I love it when people notice. Women and men. I love wearing short see-through shorts as well as see-through sweats. When I wear shorts it is so easy to tell that I have shaved everything. Find me at itsmythingat39@aol.com.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been shaving my whole body for years. I enjoy the feeling against my clothes. I love wearing see-through clothing in public and showing off my body. I have also done this for years. The feeling of my smooth body against my thin clothing turns me on. I love it when people notice. Women and men. I love wearing short see-through shorts as well as see-through sweats. When I wear shorts it is so easy to tell that I have shaved everything.

Hey, why not save on the cost of this exotic gear and just go naked anyway?

BustyRed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this may seem like a strage question but so does hubby (maybe not in public but at home) can you let me knwo where you find these see thru items?