i like this girl at work.........

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
this is very long an involed, so ill try to make it short. i just dunno what to do because i really like this girl and it drives me nuts.

started new job. hot girl started to flirt with me. not just flirty, but i noticed all the signs. eye contact, always saying my name like 324 times around people, smiling, not a cheesy smile but a big ass happy to see me smile, always looking my direction if she heard my voice around the corner, etc etc. basicly we gave each other alot of attn.

asked her to lunch, first she said a flirty maybe, not a straight yes or no like co-workers. she later that day said yes she would go. we went out, i thought everything was ok, we basicly were leaning over the table face to face like we were each super interested.

asked her out again the following week, and she rejected me hardcore, not a no, or maybe. but basicly i felt the way she rejected me she didnt even want to be friends.

i was like wow, i anit do nothing to her and she hurt me like that, i felt she could of just said no, not today, maybe, etc.

my attitude was fuck her, i dont need that kind of negativey in my life. ill just ignore her. remember i really did like her so i wanted to forget about her totally if she couldnt even be respectfull.

i dropped her cold. she noticed, and started getting, hurt/acting funny. i mean.......she would be waving at me before i could even turn around to see who was walking by(really made me mad!!! LOL didnt even have time to look who it was all i seen was a waving face) this really got to me cuz here i am trying to forget this girl and shes doing this to me. i tried my best to ignore her now. when ever we would walk by we both were like "hi!" in a mean way lol. i stopped making eye contact and she followed by looking at the ground all the time.

then one day while i was talking to my buddy, she came up to us and started to flirt with him by touching/putting her hand around him. i felt this was only because of me because she never did this before.

i was like fuck this ima just be a man and not let it get to me. so i started being nice again, and we are back to where we first started. this time she is flirty as hell/ aggressive. changes her body language for me. if she is sitting she will shift and sit more relaxed, if she is standing she will find something to lean on and point her body to me(i dunno if she knows shes doing this but this is shit i pick up). she gets extra close if we are both sitting down, like shoulder to shoulder and giving me pokes. we were walking the other day pass the cubicles with everyone around and she was just having a good time, walking so close that her tits touched me, touching me left and right and not paying attn to anything else but me.

so i dunno what it is about this girl but i really like her and wanna get to know her. im going over some girls house tonight and going to fuck the shit outta her and all i can think of is this girl from work. i have another date next weekend with a new girl, and still all i can think of is this other girl.

can i ask this girl out again? how? i have 32423 ways i want to ask her, any girls can give me advice??? im thinking maybe i can joking ask her if she really ment when she rejected me for lunch. or just pretend like i forget and ask her if she wants to hang out after work.

im thinking since we know each other now we can skip the lunches :). im just scared shes doing this too tease me and ill look like a jackass if i ask her again.

in terms of flirty ness, she was like a 5 before all this mess and now shes like a 11.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
apparently she's the office/department/company tease. in my years of HR I've seen a few. the scary ones are those who put out the vibes real time and then scream sexual discrimination/harassment when the guy responds.

I would smile at work and leave it there. you were the new guy and she had to make her mark on you.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
apparently she's the office/department/company tease. in my years of HR I've seen a few. the scary ones are those who put out the vibes real time and then scream sexual discrimination/harassment when the guy responds.

I would smile at work and leave it there. you were the new guy and she had to make her mark on you.

damn lol.