i like this picture.. nicest asian cock ive seen.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
figured i might share this. this is an acquaintance of mine who distributes his pictures pretty freely. i chose this one because it doesn't have this face.

he's around 5'8" or 5'9" i think. his meat isn't just thick, it's beautiful and well-shaped :) i was quite enamored with him (and his lithe body and strong-lookin wanger) for a while. he was a mean, mean tease.. in a good way. tantalizing, you could say.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/4637/ep3015or.jpg

edit: oh, and the reason i'm posting this is because... well... i was reading another thread, and this is a picture of an asian guy with a big thingy. there's no "message", it's just interesting and sexy and nice to look at.

clownboots19: Definitely nice! You are lucky to have an aquaintance like that. You guys ever play around?

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by clownboots19@Apr 4 2005, 08:37 PM
Definitely nice! You are lucky to have an aquaintance like that. You guys ever play around?
[post=297134]Quoted post[/post]​

well i'm in CA..

he's in Singapore..

not yet, but there's always the future :D

thought i might also mention, seeing as how camera angles, lighting, scrotum tugging, belly curve, thigh perception, etc, ALL mess with our heads when judging cock size...

by his official measurement (and corroborated by other pix of his) he's around 7.5 x 7, full stock. what a root. :)

hung_big: Ziggity...screw yer asian pal, you are fucking SEXY!!!

But yah...the cock looks nice too!

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ziggity@Apr 5 2005, 08:15 PM
:p thanks guys X]
[post=297240]Quoted post[/post]​

How nice to hear from Ziggity again in the last few days! This is my first chance to say "welcome back Ziggity"!

hung_big: *Bumps Zorus outta the way*

*Feels Zig's abs and pecs and......*

Welcome back hun! ;)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ziggity@Apr 5 2005, 03:26 AM
figured i might share this. this is an acquaintance of mine who distributes his pictures pretty freely. i chose this one because it doesn't have this face.

he's around 5'8" or 5'9" i think. his meat isn't just thick, it's beautiful and well-shaped :) i was quite enamored with him (and his lithe body and strong-lookin wanger) for a while. he was a mean, mean tease.. in a good way. tantalizing, you could say.

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/4637/ep3015or.jpg

edit: oh, and the reason i'm posting this is because... well... i was reading another thread, and this is a picture of an asian guy with a big thingy. there's no "message", it's just interesting and sexy and nice to look at.
[post=297087]Quoted post[/post]​
No doubt, ziggity, your acquaintance is a hottie. A couple of points I'll make about the majority of Asian guys I've seen: Their cold black and thick pubes are awesome (including their pits) and their compact bodies are muscular and well defined. Perhaps the latter asset is due to their dedication to regular workouts and consistency. I think their kind of family life makes them innately serious about doing well in whatever they do and it shows.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
:p thanks allaya.

RoysToy, you're 100% correct. that's one stereotype that is true. if you're raised in an Asian, neo-confucianist style family unit, giving up and not doing your best is something you don't do, at least not without a lot of guilt.

so when you have slacker asian kids, especially males (i used to be a serious slacker), what happens is the academic failures they accumulate translate into deeply-rooted insecurities.. a lot of the time they have to adopt contrived macho personality traits in order to compensate for faults that really aren't looked upon with such disdain in normal American culture.

if you're a normal white boy and you get, say, a 2.5 avg during your high school career, well... it's how you did. unless you're in a very strict family, you'll most likely get talked to a lot, maybe a slap on the wrist, and then you have to figure out what to do next with your life.

if you're an asian boy in a strict asian family and you pull the same kinds of grades when you were supposed to do just like your cousin/brother/sister and score between 4 and 4.5... personal self-image wise, you're absolutely screwed. it's devastating. trust me.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Too bad kids in the US don't have proper training and guidance instead of being catered to and spoiled with too much material 'stuff'. Hours in front of the TV is only one of the negative influences they have growing up. But, that's a totally different thread -- one I think most wouldn't want to tackle. Thanks for expressing your agreement, zig. Ending on a happier note, I bet your 'find' would be outstanding in bed. :evilgrin: