I like to lick cunt.....

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this has got to be a trick question, right? Of course I do. I prefer a shaven one to work on, but have been known to regularly deal with a full bush. And of course with the lady if busy going down on my cock at the same time...so much the better.

Vibes I command you on a most useful post for the Ask a Straight Man thread.

I had you pegged for an addicted cunt-licker from the word go, however I think you're in the very best of company, as most of us here will readily admit to this affliction. You had me signed up at the word "cunt". I think we should start an International Cunt-lickers Support Group and I nominate you to lead the Aussie chapter. Kind of sucks though because you get a whole Cuntinent to yourself and I am stuck with just a Cuntry.

I am so addicted to cuntlicking if a woman wanted to poison me this would be the way to go. As Oz man would say, "I am on my way to destination fucked."

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yes, if she enjoys it too. A couple of women I've been with had an aversion to receiving oral pleasures. But for the others, I love to go down with her laying on her back and my hands reaching around her legs up to her breasts... And I love a women to sit on my face... again with my hands finding their way to her breasts... the view looking up is great... And I love to hang on for dear life when she's coming... makes me rock hard doing that... Oh yeah, and 69 is a favorite of my too! OK, it's official, I love to do it. :p

Oh... something l don't like is douche... makes it taste weird... just regular hygiene with soap and water is perfect to make it taste great.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hell yes, if she enjoys it too. A couple of women I've been with had an aversion to receiving oral pleasures. But for the others, I love to go down with her laying on her back and my hands reaching around her legs up to her breasts... And I love a women to sit on my face... again with my hands finding their way to her breasts... the view looking up is great... And I love to hang on for dear life when she's coming... makes me rock hard doing that... Oh yeah, and 69 is a favorite of my too! OK, it's official, I love to do it. :p

Oh... something l don't like is douche... makes it taste weird... just regular hygiene with soap and water is perfect to make it taste great.

What he said haha, nailed it.

Reactions: BetterFuture

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tumblr_myx09rlflg1swe67wo1_500-gif.588210

I absolutely LOVE this position!!!

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
loved it since day 1 of trying it and realizing the reactions from the girl i was with. been in love with it ever since and will eat pussy any day! my only caveat is a women who is conscious of her hygiene (not to mention men).

i do have some buddies who will not at all. they have no issues getting blown but will not eat pussy... as a matter of fact, some of them will not kiss the girl after she's sucked his dick... more for the rest of us!

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, love eating at the Y, but at my age the misses closed the place down. :(

What age is that?

My wife is in her early thirties and I'm nursing on her nectar at least twice a day, and often she's grabbing the back of my neck and leading me back to the bedroom telling me today I get three meals.

Thank you ma'am, can I have another...